Fun poll: Will CE cross 10k member count by March 2008 end?

Okay, CE has been growing rapidly - all through search engines and mouth to mouth publicity 😀

It took us about 26 days to grow from 7k - 8k members. At the time of posting this message, we are at 8,181.

Do you think we'll cross 10k member mark by 31[sup]st[/sup]March 2008?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, how about inviting your friends and colleagues to CE? I'm sure they will like CE.

The more we spread the word, the faster we grow. Once we achieve a good number of members, we can plan many interesting online/off line activities.

What do you say? Start telling about us your friends and to the friends of your friends 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

if some one have a subscription, please respond... i need an urgent help.:?:
Hi CEans, How about a getogether in each of the cities? Is anyone game for the following cities - 1. Mumbai 2. Hyderabad 3. Pune What say? in Mumbai over...
Hi Folks, I want to compare schematics and layout using allegro( Design Entry HDL to PCB Editor). i.e If i click a particular component in schematics,it should display that component...
I was wondering ıf any users of metalizing here, does anyone have any researches about the use of TSC for corrosion protection on ships especially on ship boards and for...
hi!! is der any book concerned with hacking;;;;;;;;;