Fun-iki Smart Glasses To Notify You About Everything

Gone are the days when you had to take out your phone to check out your sms and reminders. A Japanese company Matilde have come up with glasses which do the trick. Spotted at CNET Japan’s live 2014 event, these Fun-iki glasses connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Whenever a notification pops up, a trio of LED's above each lens start glowing. The light is a mixture of basic colors- red, green and blue and you’ll be able to assign any color to a specific notification. There are three different modes of light up: Disco, Party and Relax. In Relax mode, the LED's fade in and out while Disco and Party mode make the LED's go a little crazy. These glasses also have an ambient light sensor fitted in it. But still if you fail to see the LED's flashing, due to surrounding light, you won’t miss anything as these glasses have speakers fitted in their arms which play music whenever a notification pops up.

Powered by lithium-ion battery, these glasses will flash LED's for two days, before you charge them once again. You can charge these glasses using a micro-USB port which is placed on the end of the left arm. There is one mechanical push button given at the top to switch ON and to switch OFF these glasses. Even with so many things fitted in them; these glasses have a negligible weight of 38.5 grams.

fun-iki-product

The company says that it’ll go for sale later this year and it’ll have a price tag of 15,000 yen ($147).

fun-iki
Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on June 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...
hello i got placed in staffing company but i am from computer science branch i applied for this company because i was unplaced so..today i got placed we have work...
Taking a side step from my other project (https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/software-project-for-civil-structural-field-engineer.75070/) I just wrote a touch oriented office app for windows tablets and PC's. The goal of this project is to get...
IPintentio is founded by the duo - Arijit Dutta and Soumen Basak, who are IIT Bombay pass-outs from the 2000 batch. Arijit Dutta has more than 12 years of experience...
Hello!@ I download TV driver for my pc, and when i try to install the driver, i fail because the driver i download a not run setup for staring install.....