Fujifilm Instax WIDE 300 Now In India - Features At A Glance

The Fujifilm Instax WIDE 300 camera has been launched in India priced at Rs. 9500. Coming in a contemporary design, this instant camera comes with an optical viewfinder, a lens ring dial with a two-range focus zone setting and tripod sockets for easy mounting. Featuring a retractable lens, the Instax WIDE 300 camera comes with a focal length of 95 mm. The motor driven two range switching focus system lets user use a focus range of 0.9 mm to 3 m in normal mode and 3 m to infinity in landscape mode. Coming with an LCD screen that displays the number of unexposed films available and provides access to the light and dark control mechanism, the Instax Wide 300 features automatic electronic flash.

Fujifilm Instax WIDE 300

The camera is powered by AA size 1.5V alkaline batteries and has the dimensions: 167.8mm x 94.7mm x 120.9mm. In the following movie, the folks at Fujifilm explain the various functions of the instant camera.

The smartphone is available for buying via Amazon India and is also coming with a discount of about 15% for all early birds.

What are your thoughts about the new Fujifilm camera? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAN ANY ONE SEND ME,OR SUGGEST A SUITABLE WEBSITE TO AVAIL THE DETAILS PART DRAWING OF SCISSOR JACK.
PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE ADDRESS DETAILS OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BASED PERIODICAL JOURNALS,SO THAT I CAN TAKE THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FOR THAT JOURNAL.
Hello CrazyEngineers, To my network usually 4-6 devices are connected, my mum's device, dad's, mine, my laptop, raspi and desktop. Now, there is neighbour girl who asked for WiFi credentials...
Hi My client has requested me to provide a solution to a problem. He wants to convert table fields Rept_period(values: jan,feb etc) and p_Code(Values:CC,MM,DD etc) and Balance total kinda like...
Hi there ! i am a final year mechatronics enggg. student ..... i am so confused about my final year project....simply blank ...related to my course!!! can any one help...