FRONT END AND BACK END TOOLS

What are front end and back end tools??? Why are the design tools divided like this? Could you please help me with this

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Please clarify for which system/scope you are asking the questions.
    Generic - Per my knowledge, Front end is something which a user can see. It is basically a GUI from which the operation is commanded.

Back-end is the other side of the machine. Here every operation happens.

Front end gives command and it is job of event listeners to perform the desired operation of command. Dividing them into two part as mentioned in your questions, makes the scope easier and broader when it comes into troubleshooting any issue, enhancing the scope etc. Let me know where I am going wrong.
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    Koushal Patel
    Please clarify for which system/scope you are asking the questions.
    Generic - Per my knowledge, Front end is something which a user can see. It is basically a GUI from which the operation is commanded.

Back-end is the other side of the machine. Here every operation happens.

Front end gives command and it is job of event listeners to perform the desired operation of command. Dividing them into two part as mentioned in your questions, makes the scope easier and broader when it comes into troubleshooting any issue, enhancing the scope etc. Let me know where I am going wrong.
    i am mentioning about pcb design softwares such as eagle, CAD etc..,
    they are usually associated with such terms
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    raja_karthick
    i am mentioning about pcb design softwares such as eagle, CAD etc..,
    they are usually associated with such terms
    So my statements answer your query? Let us hear if you have further questions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In VLSI design, there is a design phase called RTL(Register Transfer Level) design. Why are we going for register level designs in VLSI, where the circuitry contains only transistors???
Witricity is a term coined to Wireless transmission of electricity. I have gone through many internet articles which only suggests topics which seems old. Kindly let me know if anyone...
Ubuntu doesn't really deliver post release update of new mesa driver code to its users which is really sad as the Graphics drivers are progressing very fast and it ain't...
Hello Friends I am looking for alternative for zopim live chat support that can work with google hangouts, right now it is only compatible with google chat, but I am...
OnePlus - the 'never settle' company from China had a troubled affair with the custom ROM provider, Cyanogen. In India, Cyanogen signed an exclusivity bond with Micromax for the Yu...