friends what are the best books to learn dotnet?

Can any one suggest me the best books to learn dotnet?

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    There is a section related to books on CE
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    .NET is a technology, typically I would go learning in the following order:
    1) Learn C# (Write few programs)
    2)Study C# in depth (Implement OOPs using C#, try hands on some algorithms)
    Rest, microsoft offers many choices like Web Development, Desktop based development, mobile development, services... and you can decide what you want to do.

But C# is by far the easiest language you can start with if you want to get started with .NET (this is strictly my opinion)
  • yogesh3483
    yogesh3483
    As per opinion Black book is one of the good book.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking; with my own experience in programming - I'd strongly recommend "NOT" learning from book. Use books for 'reference'. That is simply refer to the books when you get stuck. I strongly recommend that the best way to learn programming is to start with a small project and keep learning as we get stuck at problems.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the times, we don't need a complex photo editing tool to get the photos protected or beautiful. Simple, fast & easy photo editor, allows to batch process, is...
i had completed my engineering 2013 from ECE after it i have cleared many govt. exam but not selected in ffinal merit ...so CDAC is good option for getting a...
This is vamsi pursuing 3rd Tech Mechanical Engg. From Nellore, AP, INDIA.
Hi, Can a DMA be used to transfer data from a physical device to main memory? What I am getting from the literature is that DMA moves the data from...
Is there anyone who can tell me more about this ? How does it work ? Whats it made of ? I cant find anything about it besides some pictures...