Freshers Recruited In L&T Infotech - Join Here

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from L&T Infotech. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join πŸ˜‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I got the news that the offer letters are being issued to recruited candidates and the date of joining has been confirmed. Anyone here got recruited in L&T and waiting for the joining letter?
  • Neizza
    Neizza
    I got placed in L&T Infotech in December 2010.
    Got my offer of intent & expecting the joining letter soon!!
  • Neizza
    Neizza
    It seems therz no one around placed in L&T Infotech.. πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It seems that none of the L&T campus recruits have obtained that joining letter.
  • Neizza
    Neizza
    Ya I too am waiting for the joining letter (which is expected within a months time)..
  • aravind619
    aravind619
    me 2 got placed in L&T infotech in DEC 2010 and received the order of intent and still waiting for the date of joining..any 1 there without the receipt of date of joining.
  • millionaire
    millionaire
    wats the minimum % required for l&t?
  • Neizza
    Neizza
    @aravind: Yes I'm waiting for the date of joining too...any idea as to when will they be giving the joining letters?
    @millionaire: U need 60% throughout..
  • teju2690
    teju2690
    When will joining dates arrive...
  • sspatil
    sspatil
    Hello I am waiting for the joining date from L&T infotech as well. Please keep us updated on the latest developments.
  • sspatil
    sspatil
    i came to know that they will give joining after December.. is it???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    L&T Infotech joining is after December? Holy Kaw!
  • sspatil
    sspatil
    hi...........i m also selected in l&t infotech on 4thjan2011........got ofer of intent............nd wating fr joining leter...............
    bt how long we should wait?????????????????????
  • naveen.coolest
    naveen.coolest
    hey,,,,,,,,does any of u got offer letter,,,,,,,,,if yes how many days they took to reach u guys,,,,,,,plz inform me.............me too got selected last month but still waitin for letter
  • naveen.coolest
    naveen.coolest
    help me out
  • vivlos
    vivlos
    me too got selected on 7 march and got the intent on 8th april now on 22 sep they replied that it would come between jan-march 2012.but the the economy woes are freaking me out!!
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Students from Nagpur University are getting their confirmation dates of Trainning, starting from mid -October.
  • swati.deshmukh
    swati.deshmukh
    hi ..
    i hv also gt placed in L&T infotech in Jan 2011.i hv got my offer lettr n waiting for doj..
    n 1 hot news is that L&T being bought by capgemini or fujitsu!!😲 so now very worried abt their calling process for recruited candidates!!!!!!!
    n now im thinking to gt join sumwhr bcoz i dnt knw now how to v wil hv to wait!!!!😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    swati.deshmukh
    hi ..
    i hv also gt placed in L&T infotech in Jan 2011.i hv got my offer lettr n waiting for doj..
    n 1 hot news is that L&T being bought by capgemini or fujitsu!!😲 so now very worried abt their calling process for recruited candidates!!!!!!!
    n now im thinking to gt join sumwhr bcoz i dnt knw now how to v wil hv to wait!!!!😐
    That's kind of a news to me. CapGemini buying L&T looks unlikely. No clue about Fujitsu. What's your source of news?
  • swati.deshmukh
    swati.deshmukh
    The_Big_K
    That's kind of a news to me. CapGemini buying L&T looks unlikely. No clue about Fujitsu. What's your source of news?
    serach for L&T news in google n i hv also heard it frm frndz....
  • Pritee Rukari
    Pritee Rukari
    Hey frnzz..Does Any1 got DOJ form April -june slot ????
    Plz rplyyyy
  • Prashant Tank
    Prashant Tank
    hi.. I got placed in October 2011..n got my offer letter on 15th February 2012... but dnt know the joining date n the place..... can any1 tell where GTEs get there training usually???
  • Pritee Rukari
    Pritee Rukari
    hiii prashant ... u r 4m which batch i mean April -jun ?
  • Prashant Tank
    Prashant Tank
    i dnt kno... Lnt infotech recruiters came 2 my coll on 3rd october ..
  • Pritee Rukari
    Pritee Rukari
    ok .. Nw I got it.. y u in final yr ? if yes den it will tk much longer tym to let u knw abt DOJ..
    Im 4m 2011 passout batch.. And still waiting for DOJ...πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pritee Rukari
    ok .. Nw I got it.. y u in final yr ? if yes den it will tk much longer tym to let u knw abt DOJ..
    Im 4m 2011 passout batch.. And still waiting for DOJ...πŸ˜”
    L&T will send date of joining soon; at least that's what I've heard from few of the students. It'd be better if you get in touch with your college's T&P officer and enquire with them. If you can get your college to write to L&T and enquire about the joining dates; you might get better information.
  • jv88at17
    jv88at17
    haa guys,
    i was selected in september 2011 by L&T infotech and received the offer of intent in october,2011 end itself
    but i am still waiting for the joining letter please tell him how long it usually takes i am a final year student and still 2 months to go before i get my final results.
    the email id they gave in the offer of intent for any sort of correspondence is also not working.
    few days ago tehy asked for our scanned copies of all marksheets from 10th to final available result of Btech

ANY CLUES GUYS..I AM PLACED IN ANOTHER COMPANY TOO AND ITS JOINING IS EXPECTED SOON,but L&t is better option then VIRTUSA...so i wanna wait but not too long..please suggest me guys what to do and when did u guys get ur joining letters..how long after btech u waited??
  • mona10
    mona10
    jv88at17
    haa guys,
    i was selected in september 2011 by L&T infotech and received the offer of intent in october,2011 end itself
    but i am still waiting for the joining letter please tell him how long it usually takes i am a final year student and still 2 months to go before i get my final results.
    the email id they gave in the offer of intent for any sort of correspondence is also not working.
    few days ago tehy asked for our scanned copies of all marksheets from 10th to final available result of Btech

ANY CLUES GUYS..I AM PLACED IN ANOTHER COMPANY TOO AND ITS JOINING IS EXPECTED SOON,but L&t is better option then VIRTUSA...so i wanna wait but not too long..please suggest me guys what to do and when did u guys get ur joining letters..how long after btech u waited??
    hi I am also selected on september 2011 and got my offer letter but joining letter yet to be come if u got any information from LnT infotech or get joining letter lease inform me my mail id
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It is not safe to publicly share your email address. You can carry on the conversation on this forum itself. All the best.
  • priyabalu
    priyabalu
    i got placed in L & T Infotech in october 2011... nd i m awaiting d call letter...
    can anyone tell me where were d freshers placed last year ?
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    mona10
    hi I am also selected on september 2011 and got my offer letter but joining letter yet to be come if u got any information from LnT infotech or get joining letter lease inform me my mail id
    hai ... even i got placed in L&T and got offer of intent dated 11,oct 2011 ..... i received a mail further regarding eligibility verification ........ and still waiting for D.O.G
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    priyabalu
    i got placed in L & T Infotech in october 2011... nd i m awaiting d call letter...
    can anyone tell me where were d freshers placed last year ?
    hai ... even i got placed in L&T and got offer of intent dated 11,oct 2011 ..... i received a mail further regarding eligibility verification ........ and still waiting for D.O.G ...... may i know which place u r frm ?
  • priyabalu
    priyabalu
    hi sinduja krishnan .... ya i too got the mail nd asked some queries... it seems that they will be sending the call letter soon said by the college placement officer... i m from coimbatore and which place are u from ??
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    priyabalu
    hi sinduja krishnan .... ya i too got the mail nd asked some queries... it seems that they will be sending the call letter soon said by the college placement officer... i m from coimbatore and which place are u from ??
    im from coimbatore ....... which collg r u
  • priyabalu
    priyabalu
    sinduja krishnan
    im from coimbatore ....... which collg r u
    sri krishna coll of engg nd tech.... and you ?? any idea abt the place where they ll post us ?
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    priyabalu
    sri krishna coll of engg nd tech.... and you ?? any idea abt the place where they ll post us ?
    I am from sns coll of tech ....... i suppos training will be at chennai but not sure .And it depends upon their requirement to decide the place to post us.
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    I am from sns coll of tech ....... i suppos training will be at chennai but not sure .And it depends upon their requirement to decide the place to post us.
    I am from ECE dept which dept are you ? how many from your collg got placed in L&T ? I recently recevied a mail from them did you receive ?
  • priyabalu
    priyabalu
    sinduja krishnan
    I am from ECE dept which dept are you ? how many from your collg got placed in L&T ? I recently recevied a mail from them did you receive ?
    i m also ece oly... in my college only 6 are selected and only 4 will turn up for L & T... ya i also recieved the mail nd replied asking some queries.. how many from your coll thn ?
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    19 from my coll ..... i recevd mail on 8th i.e befor 3 days . when did u get the mail and what queires did you ask
  • priyabalu
    priyabalu
    hi... i also recieved mail on same day oly and i asked queries about the medical examination but dint receive any reply ....
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    priyabalu
    hi... i also recieved mail on same day oly and i asked queries about the medical examination but dint receive any reply ....
    ok lets wait for d next mail ....... d sooner
  • panky99
    panky99
    I recieved my order of intent on 28th may 12...guys have been hung up for around a year ,i wonder when will my joining date come..πŸ˜”
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    panky99
    I recieved my order of intent on 28th may 12...guys have been hung up for around a year ,i wonder when will my joining date come..πŸ˜”
    Waiting really sucks :-(
    when did u get placed ? place and date ... which collg r u ?
  • panky99
    panky99
    sinduja krishnan
    Waiting really sucks :-(
    when did u get placed ? place and date ... which collg r u ?
    28th may 2012...pratibha colg, pune
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    panky99
    28th may 2012...pratibha colg, pune
    i recvd my order of intent on oct 11,2011... now i hav ben receving mails from them ... i hav been informd to join july /aug batch... did u recev any mails from L&T further ?
  • panky99
    panky99
    sinduja krishnan
    i recvd my order of intent on oct 11,2011... now i hav ben receving mails from them ... i hav been informd to join july /aug batch... did u recev any mails from L&T further ?
    nope!!...i guess they contact only after 3 months from the date of issuing the order of intent
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    fine ........ i got ma doj jul 10 @ b'lor πŸ˜€ meet u at L&T πŸ˜€
  • panky99
    panky99
    sinduja krishnan
    congratsπŸ˜€...see you der...and keep posting on whats the training on, as and when u get time....
  • Ate
    Ate
    sinduja krishnan
    hiii first of all congrats , i m ate selected in L&t infotech on 18 Sep 2012 .i also got the welcome mail on 8 june but don't get joining mail.When you were selected means date,and when u got joining mail.?
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    panky99
    congratsπŸ˜€...see you der...and keep posting on whats the training on, as and when u get time....
    sure i will ............. and thank u πŸ˜€
  • sinduja krishnan
    sinduja krishnan
    Ate
    hiii first of all congrats , i m ate selected in L&t infotech on 18 Sep 2012 .i also got the welcome mail on 8 june but don't get joining mail.When you were selected means date,and when u got joining mail.?
    selected on 0ct 11 ........... i got doj befor 2 days πŸ˜€
  • Gopalakrishnan.M
    Gopalakrishnan.M
    Hi everyone i got placed in L&T infotech on 25.JAN.2012 & got my offer of intent on the same day but so far i haven't received any mail about DOJ can any one tell when DOJ is expected..........
  • panky99
    panky99
    Gopalakrishnan.M
    Hi everyone i got placed in L&T infotech on 25.JAN.2012 & got my offer of intent on the same day but so far i haven't received any mail about DOJ can any one tell when DOJ is expected..........
    dude, the time in which they contact us varies from 3-12 months, usually they contact in 6 months, their are cases that i know of, where people got LOI in march2012 and are joining in aug2012, so no one precisely tell how long it will take. since in your case its been close to 6 months, you should contact the HR that interviewed ypu via your placement cell!!
  • Gopalakrishnan.M
    Gopalakrishnan.M
    panky99
    dude, the time in which they contact us varies from 3-12 months, usually they contact in 6 months, their are cases that i know of, where people got LOI in march2012 and are joining in aug2012, so no one precisely tell how long it will take. since in your case its been close to 6 months, you should contact the HR that interviewed ypu via your placement cell!!
    hi panky i have already tried to contact my placement cell but they have simply telling that i will be receiving soon that's all so i m simply waiting when u got placed & have u got DOJ..
  • panky99
    panky99
    Gopalakrishnan.M
    hi panky i have already tried to contact my placement cell but they have simply telling that i will be receiving soon that's all so i m simply waiting when u got placed & have u got DOJ..
    Loi date: 28may 2012
    Doj awaiting!!
  • Gopalakrishnan.M
    Gopalakrishnan.M
    Are they sending our CALL LETTER to our communication address else everything will be conveyed via mail...
  • rinki15
    rinki15
    i got placed in L&T Infotech in sept. 2011... still awaiting for my doj...😨
    can anyone tell me where were d freshers placed last year? n when will we get our joining date? πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rinki15
    i got placed in L&T Infotech in sept. 2011 from nagpur... i m still awaiting for my doj...😨
    can anyone tell me where were d freshers placed last year? n when will we get our joining date? πŸ˜€
    Freshers who got joining letters were made to join Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune centers. I think they're still sending joining letters in batches. You might want to be in touch with your colleges' placement cell.
  • rinki15
    rinki15
    ok thanks sir but will we get our joining this year or not ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rinki15
    ok thanks sir but will we get our joining this year or not ?
    Well, I can't speak for L&T. It's better to write to L&T HR guys (if you are reading this post, why not comment? πŸ˜€ ) . They're the best people to inform you about the status of call letters.
  • Ramesh Kumar90
    Ramesh Kumar90
    The_Big_K
    Freshers who got joining letters were made to join Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune centers. I think they're still sending joining letters in batches. You might want to be in touch with your colleges' placement cell.
    Can anyone tell me whether L&T Infotech has sent DOJs for Training at Pune?Because as far as I know,dojs so far are sent for training at Navi Mumbai.Have they started calling at Pune too??
  • rinki15
    rinki15
    did u get ur doj?
  • Ramesh Kumar90
    Ramesh Kumar90
    rinki15
    did u get ur doj?
    No...But my some of my friends got it...They are called for training at Mumbai on July 30th...Are people called over Pune already???
  • rinki15
    rinki15
    don't know about it....when r u got selected?...n how many student got placed in LnT from ur colg?
  • Ramesh Kumar90
    Ramesh Kumar90
    rinki15
    don't know about it....when r u got selected?...n how many student got placed in LnT from ur colg?
    13 students got selected frm my college in L&T Infotech including me on 20th Sept 2011...Among those,6 were given DOJs for Mumbai batch...I'm still waitng for DOJ...What about you?Which College are you from?Got ur DOJ?
  • rinki15
    rinki15
    no i don't get it either.....someone from other university called HR n she told her that they r making batches of 150 student every month..n we can get our doj soon...r u from which univesity?
  • Ramesh Kumar90
    Ramesh Kumar90
    rinki15
    no i don't get it either...m from nagpur university...someone from other university called HR n she told her that they r making batches of 150 student every month..n we can get our doj soon...r u from which univesity?
    Hey today I got a welcome mail...Actually,I got welcome mail already on June 8th...Bt today I got it again..Its from L&T Infotech,Powai this time...I don't know why this confusion is happening...?!
  • gbalakumar
    gbalakumar
    hey ramesh!! to which post u got selected? even myself got recruited in Lnt infotech.. yet to receive my DOJ
  • Ramesh Kumar90
    Ramesh Kumar90
    I
    gbalakumar
    hey ramesh!! to which post u got selected? even myself got recruited in Lnt infotech.. yet to receive my DOJ
    I don't know about my position..Anybody got Welcome mail today??
  • gbalakumar
    gbalakumar
    I got placed in march 2012 and received welcome mail at june 8 from L&T infotech. Does anybody have idea when will be my joining date??
  • rinki15
    rinki15
    Ramesh Kumar90
    Hey today I got a welcome mail...Actually,I got welcome mail already on June 8th...Bt today I got it again..Its from L&T Infotech,Powai this time...I don't know why this confusion is happening...?!
    don't worry...most of the student from other university got welcome mail twice ...reply to mail.....i got welcome mail only once and one birthday wish mail.
    n i think we will get our doj between aug-dec....hoping for august.πŸ˜€ πŸ‘
  • gbalakumar
    gbalakumar
    every month goes like this πŸ˜” hope to get sooon
  • Ramesh Kumar90
    Ramesh Kumar90
    rinki15
    don't worry...most of the student from other university got welcome mail twice ...reply to mail.....i got welcome mail only once and one birthday wish mail.
    n i think we will get our doj between aug-dec....hoping for august.πŸ˜€ πŸ‘
    Yea..Lets hope for the best...I replied today afternoon...Did those students who got welcome mail twice,get their dojs??
  • Ate
    Ate
    Ramesh Kumar90
    13 students got selected frm my college in L&T Infotech including me on 20th Sept 2011...Among those,6 were given DOJs for Mumbai batch...I'm still waitng for DOJ...What about you?Which College are you from?Got ur DOJ?
    hiii ramesh which college are u from and when ur friends got joining mail.
  • rinki15
    rinki15
    Ramesh Kumar90
    Yea..Lets hope for the best...I replied today afternoon...Did those students who got welcome mail twice,get their dojs??
    may be yes
  • Ramesh Kumar90
    Ramesh Kumar90
    L&T Infotech has many centres in India....Can anyone tell me the centres in which training is being given for freshers recruited every year in India ?
  • gbalakumar
    gbalakumar
    hey any one received mail today??? i received a mail stating that some product purchase by L&T.. but not anything about doj yet..
  • savi.be
    savi.be
    wen ll our doj mail cum?? πŸ˜€ any idea?? yea even i received a mail regardin te prod purchase today!! 😁
  • gbalakumar
    gbalakumar
    savi.be
    wen ll our doj mail cum?? πŸ˜€ any idea?? yea even i received a mail regardin te prod purchase today!! 😁
    when u got recruited???? i dnt have any guess abt my joining
  • savi.be
    savi.be
    Hello I'm happy to inform you that I got recruited on October 18th of 2011!! Waiting for the joining letter now. πŸ˜€
  • gbalakumar
    gbalakumar
    savi.be
    got recruited on oct 18th of 2011!! πŸ˜€
    Fine.. Any information about joining???
  • savi.be
    savi.be
    gbalakumar
    Fine.. Any information about joining???
    no yar!! no info!! eagerly waitin fa te doj!! hop we get t soon πŸ˜€
  • gbalakumar
    gbalakumar
    Ya πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just for the records sake - the SMS lingo isn't going to help anyone in corporate world. Better stop using it.
  • savi.be
    savi.be
    The_Big_K
    Just for the records sake - the SMS lingo isn't going to help anyone in corporate world. Better stop using it.
    sorry! will avoid using that from now πŸ˜€
  • savi.be
    savi.be
    gbalakumar
    Ya πŸ˜€
    do let me know if you get any information regarding the date of joining! πŸ˜€
  • gbalakumar
    gbalakumar
    savi.be
    do let me know if you get any information regarding the date of joining! πŸ˜€
    ya sure.. U too inform me if u get to know about something abt doj..
  • savi.be
    savi.be
    gbalakumar
    ya sure.. U too inform me if u get to know about something abt doj..
    sure i will. .
  • panky99
    panky99
    i also received prod purchase mail, but havent yet received welcome or medical mail πŸ˜”
  • savi.be
    savi.be
    panky99
    i also received prod purchase mail, but havent yet received welcome or medical mail πŸ˜”
    no worries!! hoping that we will be called up soon!! if you get any other mail do let us know πŸ˜€
  • panky99
    panky99
    savi.be
    no worries!! hoping that we will be called up soon!! if you get any other mail do let us know πŸ˜€
    yup sure!!
  • panky99
    panky99
    sinduja krishnan
    Dude hows the training...plz update!!
  • T.Vijay
    T.Vijay
    I selected on march 16 2012 in hyderabad...and got welcome mail on jun 8...can any one tell when i may get the joining letter ???
  • lokesh.r
    lokesh.r
    me too got selected last year (oct 12). Got my offer letter,and still waiting for the joining letter.Could any one tell me when would i get my doj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • abdul27
    abdul27
    I also got selected in LnT Infotech from Mumbai in first week of march 2012.....i also got the mail on 3rd aug.....can anyone tell when they will start our training for Mumbai's batch....
  • panky99
    panky99
    abdul27
    I also got selected in LnT Infotech from Mumbai in first week of march 2012.....i also got the mail on 3rd aug.....can anyone tell when they will start our training for Mumbai's batch....
    what kind of mail did you received on 3rd aug...product purchase or confirmation??
  • abdul27
    abdul27
    panky99
    what kind of mail did you received on 3rd aug...product purchase or confirmation??
    yes...i got product purchase mail on 3rd Aug....
  • mona10
    mona10
    well guys i got selected in sep 11 got my welcome mail on 8 june 12 still waiting for DOJ my few frnds got doj and they are in navi mumbai and their doj is30 july they are 150 students i a batch.after that will they call for any other batch on aug or sep or for oct
  • RAKIRAM
    RAKIRAM
    panky99
    Loi date: 28may 2012
    Doj awaiting!!
    me almst cmpltng a year... loi=sep 2011..still nt receivedπŸ˜”
  • RAKIRAM
    RAKIRAM
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    join this group and meet more of us...
  • hariprasad025
    hariprasad025
    does anyone know when will next batch of training starts?? i got selected in month of sep 2011.still waiting for doj.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Guys even i was placed
    hariprasad025
    does anyone know when will next batch of training starts?? i got selected in month of sep 2011.still waiting for doj.
    :Guys even i was placed in sep 2011.You might be knowing that three batches are getting training already at three centers .But those batches are almost to end and the new batch is not informed yet.And that worries me.If some body is from seniors at LTI ..please guide me.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    RAKIRAM
    I am with you buddy.I was placed on 6 sep2011.
    M still waiting.
    The 1st batches are gng to end soon.And still no communication about new batch.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    RAKIRAM
    M still waiting.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    RAKIRAM
    M still waiting.
  • T.Vijay
    T.Vijay
    did any of you guys got calls letters ???
    still waiting..waiting sucks ... πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    T.Vijay
    did any of you guys got calls letters ???
    still waiting..waiting sucks ... πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›
    oct-nov batch got mail yesterday.But am still left.
  • T.Vijay
    T.Vijay
    grsalvi
    oct-nov batch got mail yesterday.But am still left.
    so the average time to get a call letter is one year ryt??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    T.Vijay
    so the average time to get a call letter is one year ryt??
    Yeah, it seems so. But that does not apply only to L&T. Most of the companies that recruited in the current seasons will be sending out joining letters in batches and it takes time for the company to send letters to all the recruited candidates. Plus the training facilities are limited, which makes it difficult for the companies to call all the candidates to join right away. I think it's pretty normal.
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Were you all hired in campus placements? Does anyone have any idea about off campus placements? How do i go about applying to L&T Infotech directly?
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Indrajeet Roy
    Were you all hired in campus placements? Does anyone have any idea about off campus placements? How do i go about applying to L&T Infotech directly?
    You can post your resume to their site.
    Like FB page on their site ,which gives job updates.
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Thanks man, will do that when i reach home!! But I don't think they'll be hiring BCA grads, right?
  • arvindrox
    arvindrox
    hello friends anybody getting doj from l and t infotech?????????????
  • panky99
    panky99
    got an email yesterday stating, 'you have been listed for dec/jan batch'.!! is their anyone else with the same email
  • priyabalu
    priyabalu
    can anybody tell me what is the status of Bangalore training center ?
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    #-Link-Snipped-# : whc colg ?? i guess u r AT?
  • panky99
    panky99
    #-Link-Snipped-# Pratibha college, pune...yes the subject line does read "AT" ..what does it mean
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    panky99
    #-Link-Snipped-# Pratibha college, pune...yes the subject line does read "AT" ..what does it mean
    You must be Bsc/Msc In Cs.
    AT means Associate Trainee.
  • brinda
    brinda
    when will be the next batch for GET students?anyone repli waiting for doj from sep 2011.πŸ˜”
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    #-Link-Snipped-# : actually many GETs are left....perhaps atleast 3 batches are needed.
  • brinda
    brinda
    grsalvi
    #-Link-Snipped-# : actually many GETs are left....perhaps atleast 3 batches are needed.
    k k. looking fwd fa mail.πŸ˜”
  • brinda
    brinda
    anyone got doj from l&t infotech? GET batch. Do we get r nt?
  • abdul27
    abdul27
    hello every1,I am also selected in LnT in Feb,2012 and I got the product purchase mail on 3rd Aug...but since then I haven't got any info on DOJ till now...I am also selected in Infosys and their DOJ is 14th Jan...I want to go in LnT...But since they are not communicating I dnt know whats gng to happen...I am an AT....Does anybody know till when they will calling for training in Mumbai for guys selected in feb/mar'12....Now I am confused what to do....
  • brinda
    brinda
    abdul27
    hello every1,I am also selected in LnT in Feb,2012 and I got the product purchase mail on 3rd Aug...but since then I haven't got any info on DOJ till now...I am also selected in Infosys and their DOJ is 14th Jan...I want to go in LnT...But since they are not communicating I dnt know whats gng to happen...I am an AT....Does anybody know till when they will calling for training in Mumbai for guys selected in feb/mar'12....Now I am confused what to do....[
    abdul27
    hello every1,I am also selected in LnT in Feb,2012 and I got the product purchase mail on 3rd Aug...but since then I haven't got any info on DOJ till now...I am also selected in Infosys and their DOJ is 14th Jan...I want to go in LnT...But since they are not communicating I dnt know whats gng to happen...I am an AT....Does anybody know till when they will calling for training in Mumbai for guys selected in feb/mar'12....Now I am confused what to do....
    i got template mail on dec 24th from lntinfo. Waiting for doj.
  • arvindrox
    arvindrox
    #-Link-Snipped-#: me too got the template mail.do u have any idea that when will we receive our doj????
  • arvindrox
    arvindrox
    #-Link-Snipped-#: u from which college??wich state??
  • brinda
    brinda
    no idea got newz v ll get within 3-7 days..but so far no mailπŸ˜”
  • mona10
    mona10
    well guys i am still waiting for my doj i got placed in september2011 my frnds are getting mail my few frnds got their doj 17jan navi mumbai but in that list i was not there,it sucks ?guys do u have any idea when they will call for next batch ?
  • mona10
    mona10
    brinda
    no idea got newz v ll get within 3-7 days..but so far no mailπŸ˜”
    how u got the newz u call them
  • mona10
    mona10
    guys anybody get GET doj till date? i am still waiting πŸ˜”
  • brinda
    brinda
    nooooo..i got MOJ as jan/feb batch but i dint get my DOJπŸ˜” bad luckπŸ˜”
  • mona10
    mona10
    you will get by today only if yes then by tomorrow u will get doj
  • brinda
    brinda
    no my frenz got doj as jan 17th in navi mumbai.bt i dint get.dono wen i ll getπŸ˜”
  • arvindrox
    arvindrox
    hi brinda me got my doj on jan 17.u from which college???
  • arvindrox
    arvindrox
    @ brinda:any of your friend got doj on jan 17???? if so please tell me it will be useful for me
  • mona10
    mona10
    17 jan is gone and i m still waiting for doj is there any news related joining ?
    when will next batch start? anybody any news?πŸ˜”
  • dvk5012
    dvk5012
    hello guys... I got selected on june 13 in L&T Infotech 2012 and waiting for doj for about 8 mnths... anybody have any idea of doj
  • dvk5012
    dvk5012
    hello guys... I got selected on june 13 in L&T Infotech 2012 and waiting for doj for about 8 mnths... anybody have any idea of doj
  • sri jayant
    sri jayant
    hey everyone, same old story..πŸ‘Ž
    2012 passed out, got selected in maybe Aug 2011 ..and the offer-letter within few months their after.. and the welcome mail... but no joining dates yet πŸ˜”
    ​
    i came to know may be the next batch will be called after march, because of financial year end !! ​

• Vicky_22@chn
    Vicky_22@chn
    sri jayant
    hey everyone, same old story..πŸ‘Žβ€‹
    2012 passed out, got selected in maybe Aug 2011 ..and the offer-letter within few months their after.. and the welcome mail... but no joining dates yet πŸ˜”β€‹
    i came to know may be the next batch will be called after march, because of financial year end !! ​
    Can you please tell me when you got offer letter and welcome mail? I got selected in sept 2012 and I still don't receive any mail or offer letter. It has been 7 months already.
  • revathyashok
    revathyashok
    i got selected in l&t infotech in oct 2013..still i dint receive any mail about offer letter
  • Ajay S
    Ajay S
    hi,
    i got the offer of intent on august this month. i got my joining date details on 11th november. my joining date s 25th nov. i heard the training modules are very tough n hectic. anyone from L&T here??
  • ishwarya N
    ishwarya N
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from L&T Infotech. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join πŸ˜‰
    hey Kaustubh....i got placed in L&T infotech in month of september....doing my b.tech in SASTRA UNIVERSITY...when will i receive my offer letter
  • PALASH05
    PALASH05
    hello,
    I have got selected in l & t. I have not recieved any confirmation email but was informed verbally and was told that i will get confirmation within a week. I am in a delimma situation because I have attended l & t campus drive twice within 6 months period. But the first one was referral drive and second one was of campus drive. In referral drive i was not able to clear the apptitude test but in off campus drive i got selected. I want to ask whether i will get confirmation letter or not. And if I get confirmation letter whether i will get DOJ or not. (Till now none of the selected candidates have recieved confirmation letter). Please reply as soon as possible. I am tensed
  • Veena kanasu
    Veena kanasu
    To,
    the ppl who ever may concerned..
    I got shortlisted for L&T infotech in Aug 2014. got MOJ as NOV/DEC 2014 but still no specified date n location(DOJ) from d company. Looking for a help. If any one know here pls let me knw..waiting for d rply .....
  • newbie111
    newbie111
    Got selected in l&t infotech in oct 2014....and got the moj of june 2016...whether i will get DOJ or not.
  • Satyaki Bose
    Satyaki Bose
    Hello, I m a fresher who got selected by L&T Infotech in November 2015. Till now i havent got joining. They keep saying that i'll receive joining post april. I m really in a state of worry people, will they really give joining? They wont just stop giving joining letters, would they? Please help me out.
  • Satyaki Bose
    Satyaki Bose
    Hello, I got selected by L&T Infotech in Nov 2014,i was given a tentative MOJ of Nov/Dec 2015.Now they are saying we wont get joining before post april 2016. Please help me out people, what should i do? Will they really keep their word? I am really at a loss.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Cognizant . Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
Heya Recruits of TCS, I hereby present my work on First Day Guide to TCS Recruits, its our own experience, on how we found out many stuffs here, before coming...
Since I have been getting into jQuery a lot lately, what with reading the books and playing around with code, I felt I should try a more complicated type of...
Hey people, When I was about to do a project in my office, I had to do a comparison basket stuff. I was wondering what to use for it. Luckily...
Steve Jobs, while unveiling iPad 2 said that we're living in a post - PC era and Apple started that era back in 2000 when they introduced the iPod (not...