*Hobbies & Interests
: No Hobbies, Interested in everything

*Aim in life
: Mathematicain.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: For brain polish

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome back, #-Link-Snipped-#. Good to see your introduction again. We hope to see you more active on CE. Tell us how's your experience in the past 2.5 years, as a software engineer been? We'd definitely look forward to your contribution in our math section.
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    Experience... that is what science still challenging... we need to create something that convert experience to science..(AI). If i know how to explain that, sure i will make another AI algorithm... 😁 . Still i feel as a fresher. even though got lots of knowledge for a developer.... Really happy and proud as a Software Engineer... because Me too contributing something to technology....

😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

China has just launched the world's longest railway track meant for the high speed bullet trains. The track extends from Beijing to Guangzhou, a distance of about 2298 kilometers. With...
How about youth in politics friends? any new ideas for the old politicians who are interested in money rather than welfare of the people.
Fightback app sends SOS messages to registered numbers on click of button. This app , I personally feel, is very relevant for todays women, though can be relevant to other...
From my childhood I have an idea to combine more then one old desktop by some method to run single operating system. through this I want get more efficiency speed...
I want to know about introducing credit card sysytem sir please tell me how can i ask someone help personally? actually i want to ask help for my projects so...