frequency synthesizer or language converter

sir i am a b.tech final year student and as a project submission, i want to make frequency synthesizer i.e. if i speak then the device convert it into another frequency of another person like lata mangashkar, etc or a language converter which can convert language like if i speak in english then it will translate it in french etc.
Is it feasible? if yes then how can i make it?
please give me directions.....😐

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    If you could do that, you can very well open a new startup and get rich. Giants like google cannot do proper translation of text between languages.

I would say this is an extreme overkill for a BE project. Its not like you buy some chips, hook them up and it works. This one requires research which could spawn well over decades. Just my thought.
  • Tushar Varshney
    Tushar Varshney
    thanks for your opinion. but i want to know that how can i make a start up.
    i buffered a lot but i haven't find any useful stuff. what to do?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i know that abstract classes cannot be instantiated but we say that then we create the sub-class object then first that will run the parent class constructor which is our...
Founded in June 2012, The Media Ant is a privately held Marketing and Advertising company by Samir Chaudhary, Mayank Bidawatka and Mukesh Agrawal. The Media Ant is a market place...
iBall has launched a new Android 4.4 KitKat running tablet in India with iBall Slide 3G Q7271-IPS 20, which features a 7-inch IPS Display (1024 x 600 pixel resolution) and...
Quote: You can tell a lot about people from the individuals they most admire. So a recent poll to find the public’s top engineering heroes paints an interesting picture of...
when we take a value of a variable which is greater than the range of its data type then it turns into a negative value. Can anyone tell why &...