frequency synthesizer or language converter

sir i am a b.tech final year student and as a project submission, i want to make frequency synthesizer i.e. if i speak then the device convert it into another frequency of another person like lata mangashkar, etc or a language converter which can convert language like if i speak in english then it will translate it in french etc.
Is it feasible? if yes then how can i make it?
please give me directions.....

Replies

• Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    speech normally includes a frequency spectrum(a range of values...) also many voice changing softwares are already in usage..
    also i hope you are in need of a automatic speech recognition machine(such as sphinx...) in case of language translation...
  • Tushar Varshney
    Tushar Varshney
    sir i want to work on it, is i can make it with the help of matlab or any other programming language? or is it possible to make a hardware based project on it?
    if so ... then please give direction to take a start up...
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    yes it is possible with matlab...hidden markov models are readily usable in it..
    to start with learn the basics of speech recognition..sphinx...hmm...etc
  • Tushar Varshney
    Tushar Varshney
    okkk.....
    thanx for your support. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir i am a b.tech final year student and as a project submission, i want to make frequency synthesizer i.e. if i speak then the device convert it into another...
i know that abstract classes cannot be instantiated but we say that then we create the sub-class object then first that will run the parent class constructor which is our...
Founded in June 2012, The Media Ant is a privately held Marketing and Advertising company by Samir Chaudhary, Mayank Bidawatka and Mukesh Agrawal. The Media Ant is a market place...
iBall has launched a new Android 4.4 KitKat running tablet in India with iBall Slide 3G Q7271-IPS 20, which features a 7-inch IPS Display (1024 x 600 pixel resolution) and...
Quote: You can tell a lot about people from the individuals they most admire. So a recent poll to find the public’s top engineering heroes paints an interesting picture of...