Frequency - An xkcd Brilliance!

When I saw the gif, I knew I had to play my part and share this. Such awesomeness. 👍

I'm not able to copy the image, so redirecting you to the link here- xkcd: Frequency

[​IMG]

Replies

• Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    xkcd comics are simply brilliant!! Check this one out: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Hell awesome.. and those are different Gifs 👍

Chaitanya Kukde
    xkcd comics are simply brilliant!! Check this one out: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Network communication problem 😁

here is one more.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft is well aware of the fact that developers like to go online to find code samples to use in their projects. The problem with this method is that you...
In the recent post on Insights Ubuntu, Canonical announced some of its new partners who have decided to develop their applications for Ubuntu Touch. These third party applications will be...
abhijeetkhan submitted a new project: Project Lincoln - India's first attempt in building a Batpod - Reinventing the Batpod (Batman's Vehicle from TDK) Project Lincoln is India's first attempt in...
hi , any one can you help me to get fuzzy logic with engineering applications solutions manual 3 edition???? thanks you
Even before Samsung’s official reveal, SamMobile has confirmed that Samsung’s Galaxy S5 will be equipped with a fingerprint scanner. The fingerprint scanner will work similar to that of Apple’s iPhone...