Freelancing in a group

Hi guys,
Is it possible for guys from CE to form a freelance group say 5-6 people per group and then taking on the projects from various websites.

If there is already existing one, then please let me know as well.

Thanks.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I guess, there's no group currently..

But I'm up for this, let me know if we can have a group...
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    We would need to involve more freelancers from CE to guide us on this front.

tagging @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# How can i help you?
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Manish Goyal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# How can i help you?
    Thanks for replying,
    Would you please share your experience as freelancer?
    How to get started?
    How to get right projects?
    What to do and what not to do in free lancing..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I am working as a freelancer (software developer) since last 1 year and my experience was really great, I mean no freaky boss, completely independent, work whenever you are in mood of working 😀.

In order to start there are many freelancing portals, of which most reliable are odesk and Elance, freelancer.com is also good, but my experience was very poor.

Elance and Odesk are best to start, In order to get right projects, you must start with small projects of low value so you can get some good ratings, these are very important to get more and more projects.

In freelancing never make false promises to client's, otherwise clients will give you such a rating that will just ruin your profile and your chances of getting project will reduce.

I will personally suggest you never work with person, who ask you

"How much money instead of time for a Project"

Americans and Canadians are great to work with and try to avoid working with Indians as a freelancer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about forming groups here itself and start accepting projects?
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about forming groups here itself and start accepting projects?
    I think this would be a good idea to begin with and lets see how things go.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What sort of Free lancing groups you are interested in creating here ?

Why not A CE TALENT SEARCH for member selection for free lancing group?
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    I thought, may be we ceans can form a group of 5-6 and freelance
    Say for example programming, 1-UI developer, 2-3 code-developers, 1 beta tester
    and if possible 1 business analyst.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Are there any CEans up for this thing..?
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Response is quiet low that is slightly disheartening.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am in as far as there is work for electronics and electrical stuff along with some content writing arena
  • Mukta Madankar
    Mukta Madankar
    I am looking to opt for freelance work. If this group is for the same , I am up for that.
  • Mukta Madankar
    Mukta Madankar
    I am Up to accepts such projects.

Please let me know for any opportunity.

frantically, I'll tuned up to CE for any such opportunity.

Regards.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meet Venturi VBB-3 - the world's most powerful electric car, currently waiting on the runway in the deserts of Utah, USA for the weather to be nicer. The engineering team...
Stumbled upon the following video that talks about Mercedes Benz magic body control - a dynamic suspension system that hopes to redefine the 'smoothness' of travel (in Mercedes Benz S...
Dear CEans, We are closer to the launch of CEan Of The Month (CEoM October 2013), there are a few important reminders we wish to make about the competition. The...
Tata DoCoMo has launched a new dongle called the TATA Photon Max which is expected to deliver a speed of 6.2 megabit per second (mbps). Priced in India at Rs....
is there any other paradigm for development of augmented reality apps ?? i want to know the technology used in developing such apps ?