Fraud Flipkart

I was having doubt on the Flipkart affiliate program and here is one guy who experience it.

Read More here:- Why Flipkart Affiliate Program Cannot be trusted, and why I will never use it again. - Satish Gandham

Have you faced similar issue?

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Harshad Italiya
    I was having doubt on the Flipkart affiliate program and here is one guy who experience it.

Read More here:- Why Flipkart Affiliate Program Cannot be trusted, and why I will never use it again. - Satish Gandham

Have you faced similar issue?
    This article is spreading wildly on net. Flipkart also decreased there affiliate commission, and I think it's time for Flipkart to go down and Amazon to rise up.

Unfortunately a very bad experience with Flipkart.
    My uncle bought a mobile from them, unfortunately there was a small defect with the voice quality while calling, so we mailed them about the same (no reply), then again, after two days, we called them, they said they would replace the product.

(Got that product after much of frantic chasing of the courier boy :/ )

Product replacement done !

Next, the replaced product was also defective, having battery issue, again they were mailed about the same, (no reply), then we called them up and after a few days, got a mail saying the problem is sorted between you and the dealer, and NO REPLACEMENT would be done :/

How on earth this could be true, as the first time I talked to them, they said, there wasn't 30 day replacement guarantee as dealer of this product has just giving 10 day replacement guarantee. Next I also asked the Customer Care Representative, if somehow the next product has some fault when would you consider the warranty to be calculated from, and she replied, 10 days from the day you get it.
    So, the 2nd time, mail was done before the stipulated time period. Asked them the reason about why I can't get the refund, or at least a replacement, when the terms stated so. Then I got a reply from them saying that issue has been resolved in your favor.

However, I'm stll waiting for them to refund the money.

Would update this, whatever they do.

If they don't refund, I'll make sure, to make an Awesome thread 😛

EDIT : Here's the #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here's the update #2 : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've been paid by them for the book sales; but frankly speaking I never bothered to check whether they're being honest. That said, if Flipkart's just being 'smart' in the wrong way; let Amazon take the lead. I see Amazon's affiliate program very rock solid and they're Flipkart's main reason to worry.

It's good to share such experiences so that these big companies remain in check.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    UPDATE : Long story short, finally Flipkart Team scheduled a pickup, and promise to refund the amount directly to bank account.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    UPDATE : June 8, 2014 Flipkart picked up phone.

I'm astonished, this much fast service after complain, had they given this kind of service in delivering a quality product, this wouldn't happen.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I recently bought #-Link-Snipped-# which was delivered just now,thought the build of cover would be good. Look what I got :

IMG_20140609_183554757 IMG_20140609_183630085 IMG_20140609_184831771 IMG_20140609_184849451 IMG_20140609_184907815

I paid 299 INR for a 20 INR polymer, I can't believe it!

Asked for refund, and I guess I will get my precious money back.

Moral : Don't buy everything from Flipkart, unless it is NA in local stores like Moto Devices, few books, etc.. Don't be lazy. Move your ass, roam around market, look for variety of product, test it & then buy it.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Abhishek Rawal
    I recently bought #-Link-Snipped-# which was delivered just now,thought the build of cover would be good. Look what I got :

IMG_20140609_183554757 IMG_20140609_183630085 IMG_20140609_184831771 IMG_20140609_184849451 IMG_20140609_184907815

Asked for refund, and I guess I will get my precious money back.

Moral : Don't buy everything from Flipkart, unless it is NA in local stores like Moto Devices, few books, etc.. Don't be lazy. Move your ass, roam around market, look for variety of product, test it & then buy it.
    Exactly !

Feel sorry for the cover :/

Flipkart has decreased their quality ! That's bad for their reputation.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    They should select the retailers wisely. WS Retail is super dope. Rest all, I don't trust.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    They should select the retailers wisely. WS Retail is super dope. Rest all, I don't trust.
    I second you. We just ordered two D-Link switches and god knows when they are going to ship it.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Abhishek Rawal

I was too searching for Moto G flip cover on our local market they also handed me the same cover asking Rs 300 INR.

the cover looks cheap & roughly built 😡. searching for a good cover, think need to spend some more bugs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quite literally so, the face of smartphones is about to change. The problem of smartphone screens smashing on impact may be a thing of past times, courtesy: Polymer scientists at...
Hello everyone, I am new in this forum, and I hope our experienced engineers will help in my day to day problems. I will start from a short self intro,...
A few days ago at the Tizen Developer Conference 2014, developers presented new projects such as Samsung Z, Tizen TV SDK & details on Tizen OS IVI 3.0. During the...
Reddit user aperson posted couple of awesome pics of the barbeque grill that runs Ubuntu OS. PS : Barbeque Grill is used as case. You don't need this much of...
Name :-Gurwinder Singh Engineering trade:-Automobile Location :- Punjab Occupation:-Govt. Employee(& doing Automobile Engineering) Aim:- Apply my Automobile idea all around the world. I join CrazyEngineer because:- I want to discuss...