Fostering Innovation Through Knowledge Management

Quote:
The role of innovation in engineering is threatened on a regular basis by knowledge loss, unproductive information seeking and information gaps.
Knowledge management, or KM, is a group of strategies designed to mitigate these challenges by leveraging collective knowledge and providing for long-term knowledge continuity across all sectors of a company. While most organizations are aware of knowledge management as a practice, implementation can prove difficult without proper strategy, oversight and teamwork.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok I think I have the basic cycle of a stirling engine down. So I have been looking at YouTube and the home made engines. Very creative. But I question...
It has been out in the open that the mobile payments company Softcard is soon going to be acquired by one of the tech bigshots. The interesting part is that...
I was quite proud of my HP 32Gb dual-head USB drive until the nice people at Kingston India decided to send their USB drive to me for a review. Frankly...
A new app for iOS devices is just around the corner that lets parents have control over the smartphone use by their kids. Called 'Ignore No More', the parent app...
High efficiency,,,,Is it so high? Fades, feelings and reputations I was on a job in a pump room of a hotel. A large hotel and I had two pump sets...