Forum Upgrade - Its Coming!

Hi CEans ! ๐Ÿ˜€

I announced the 'forum' upgrade couple of days back. Now we are all set to do the upgrade. If you get 'Forums Disabled' page, hang on! that indicates the forums are being tested for an upgrade. I'll make sure that the downtime is low.

We should get the new forum up by this weekend. Let's hope that everything goes fine. ๐Ÿ˜€

Have Fun ! :mrhappy:

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its gonna take a little longer !

Hi !

I've been spending nights to get the forum upgrade thing in place. As planned earlier, the new forum was supposed to be up by last weekend. But, its going to take some more time :?

Also the forum will experience frequent downtime during coming week. If you see 'Forums Diabled' message, hang on! That means the administrator is working @ the backend ๐Ÿ˜ . Will try to limit the downtime to 1 hour.

Have Fun & HaPpy Posting ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its Done, Its Up, Its Running !

Hey Guys!

I'm done with the upgrade! Barring the avatars, most of the db tables were imported successfully. ๐Ÿ˜€ . Do read the announcement at the top.

Hurraay ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Hey Guys!

I'm done with the upgrade! Barring the avatars, most of the db tables were imported successfully. ๐Ÿ˜€ . Do read the announcement at the top.

Hurraay ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Great work man.....

Cheers
    Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lets get some feedback on this topic....if everyone says yes..we can have this topic...Swati what say?
hey how many of us believe in sun signs... whether we believe in it or not i know most of us are interested in reading about it. 8) So guys,...
The bellow is a case study! About 13 years ago, I was working as a technical engineer with a subsidiary company of Wembly Industries. One day, I received a call...
This thread is dedicated to CEans with lot of free time ๐Ÿ˜ Okay, tell us if you had a time machine to take you anywhere in time- 1. Where (in...
hey!! i hope evry1 knws d change in GRE pattern frm dis oct!! so how many of u r planning to prepone d idea of givin the GRE exam....i mean...