Forum chat

I have asked this before and was told the forum chat is temporarily disabled. Any updates as to what the status is now?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shashank Moghe
    I have asked this before and was told the forum chat is temporarily disabled. Any updates as to what the status is now?
    This got skipped. Will bring it back in the next update.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I may sound meaningless, but I have observed a strange thing which I want to share very eagerly. 😀 I cross almost 15+ signals driving bike to office to and...
Hi I am new to the forum. Iwas just passing by and decided to drop in and say Hi. I am interested in making model engines (steam and stirling). Is...
Xiaomi Inc, one of the leading smartphone manufacturers, has introduced brand new products at a much awaited global launch event held today. In addition to Mi Note and Mi Note...
If there's one thing that hasn't seen any innovation over the past few decades it's the traffic lights. We still use the infrastructure based traffic signal lights on every major...
If you've been waiting for the Datsun Go+ MPV to start rolling on Indian roads, here's a great news from the company. After unveiling the hatchback at Delhi Auto Expo...