Format for programming a MATLAB code for WiMAX.

Hey guys, I'm currently doing my BE in EXTC. My project is 'Comprehensive analysis of WiMAX using adaptive modulation.' My query is that how am I suppose to start with the project. I have reference IEEE paper with me. What is the format for the MATLAB code.(I know basics of MATLAB since we learn it in our courses.) Could any one of you recommend any site that has a format that I can refer to? Please any information is welcome.

Thanking you in advance 😀
HCK

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IFA 2015 event is abuzz with Lenovo announcing its all new smartphone in the VIBE family. It's called the Lenovo VIBE S1. The spirit of the times calls for everyone...
LG Electronics has brought HDR streaming on 4K televisions via the Amazon Video app that can be accessed from the webOS Smart TV platform. For the introduction, Amazon unveiled its...
Hello, Myself M S Patil, completed my PG in structural engg yesterday and i want to start a small scale industry related to civil products so help me in selecting...
Born and brought up in Delhi, Harsh Gupta lives in Noida (Delhi-NCR) and has a degree in mechanical engineering from JSS Academy of Technical Education. His father is a public...
As the world starts getting used to 3G and looks forward to 4G, the leading electronics equipment makers are already talking about the next generation - the fifth one aka...