Ford Figo Aspire Makes a Bold Statement with Tagline "It's OK To Stare"

This 5-seater compact sedan is ready to roll out on the Indian streets. The American manufacturer has launched the Ford Figo Aspire in India and the pre-bookings for the vehicle have been opened today i.e. 27th July 2015. Available in two variants: 1.2L Ti-VCT Petrol and 1.5L TDCi Diesel, the Ford Figo Aspire's mileage is set at 18.16 and 25.83 respectively. The bold dynamic looks of the sedan are coupled with luxurious interior space to give the rider two-fold pleasure of both comfort and class. There are four trim levels on the Figo Aspire called Ambiente, Trend, Titanium and Titanium+. Let's take a look at the specifications and features highlighted by the company.

ford-figo-aspire
figo-aspire-headlamps ford-figo-aspire-interiors ford-figo-aspire-2 figo-aspire-airbags
Inside the high-strength steel, robust body, there's either the petrol engine that delivers a peak power of 88 PS or the diesel engine that delivers 100 PS of peak power. Both engines are mated to five speed manual transmission system. The one thing to stand out on the exteriors is the front trapezoidal grille with chrome embellishments. The large elongated headlamps stand out as well.

Among the many 'firsts' that this car brings with its, there's the tag of first sub-four meter with six Driver and Passenger airbags. Next is the first in segment connectivity solution called MyFord Dock or SYNC with Ford AppLink coupled with innovative Ford MyKey. This feature allows owners to program keys for restricted driving modes. This may include features like limiting vehicle top speeds, increasing seat belt use or regulating audio volume.

The 6-speed PowerShift transmission and dual-clutch shifting system on Figo Aspire promise smooth gear changes. The space on the front and rear seats is ample and the adjustable headrests make the ride comfortable. Interestingly, the sedan also boasts of 20 different storage spaces.

Anurag Mehrotra, Executive Director at Ford India believes that the car is going to delight Indian customers with its increased fuel efficiency and classy looks. The company has began taking bookings for the compact sedan across all its dealership at an amount of INR 30,000.

What are your thoughts about the new sedan on the block? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• aticoexport
    aticoexport
    excellent look if mileage is really 18 to 25 approax then it's a good deal. can you tell the on road prize in Ambala and Chandigarh ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am varun chopra managing director of Atico Export which is leading company of Mechanical Lab Equipment. I am feeling awesome to stay at this site. i wanna...
Rotimatic, the machine that literally prints fresh, hot rotis has already proven its international demand through thousands of pre-orders; sold out till 2016. Singapore based Zimplistic Ptd Ltd., which is...
Few days ago, few of the specs of an upcoming device by Huawei were leaked. A lot of speculations were formed regarding the device. While some suggested that the phone...
“My time at the company was spent managing two skyboxes on the 17th green. They are literally on the golf course, and were continuously packed with people. Despite the hard...
Hi... I am Shyama Rao. Now I am studying in 5th semester diploma in metallurgical engineering in Karnataka. Ofter diploma for my degree course, I want to join COEP college...