Forbix Semicon: Electronics Design and Automation Products Manufacturing Company

We are happy to announce the launch of our new website: #-Link-Snipped-#
We manufacture electronic automation and lighting products.
All our products are indigenous designed and manufactured in Bangalore India, by FORBIX SEMICON.

Our website is still in the process of shaping as newer things are getting added.
We welcome visitors to browse through our products.
Please feel free to ask questions on our designs and functional operation.
We also try to seek to the correct answers to your questions, even if questions are beyond our scope of knowledge.

If you feel like suggesting us with more bright implementable and cost effective solutions, please do inform us. I personally, keep tracking this forum to learn new things.
This is a great forum.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved to a more appropriate forum.
  • J Biswas
    J Biswas
    Visit: < Removed >
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Things are getting bit spammy here. Please avoid posting multiple links.
  • J Biswas
    J Biswas
    Dear Administrator,
    It is our sincere and kind request to, remove (permanently delete) our account from the list of participants in this forum. Seems like we are not benefiting much out of the knowledge from discussions and people in this form, as we expected earlier.
    Lately, we have stopped commenting on the questionnaire sessions too.

FYI, we use the login under the ID: (#-Link-Snipped-#)
    We are a group of 7 engineers sharing the same ID.
    Joy is our Product and Marketing Manager.
    Maybe, we will create separate IDs as and when needed.

Nonetheless, we will continue to watch the technical discussions go on.

Thanks,
    Team,
    FORBIX SEMICON
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may leave your accounts unused and they may get cleaned up during annual cleanup process. We do not delete accounts.

CrazyEngineers is a place for discussions - and you're free to start discussions. For promotion of Forbix; you may include it in your signature. Direct publicity/advertising through posts is not encouraged.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hie, i have completed my B.com from annamalai university(distance education). i wanna choose career in IT field. although i have made my mind to become Software developer or tester. but...
how exactly do we calculate plinth area,floor area, carpet area& built up area of a building?
The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) of USA has allowed PillCam - the tiny pill with camera that will swim through your body and capture photographs of the stuff it...
Bajaj Pulsar Super Sport 400SS has been unveiled at the Auto Expo In Noida. The bike looks stunning and there are a lot of interesting things about the bike, it...
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill ​ We cover ourselves under various insurance policies such as life insurance, health insurance etc....