for automatic college bell

Dear,
give me proper meaning of IC-AT89S8252 that is used in automatic college bell.and give me coding source for college bell.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    manishldce
    Dear,
    give me proper meaning of IC-AT89S8252 that is used in automatic college bell.and give me coding source for college bell.
    Well, how about sharing your own efforts? Have you tried coding it yourself? At what point did you get stuck?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well for proper meaning of AT89C8252 please download datasheet of the same integrated circuit. Its MICROCONTROLLER buddy.

Well coding.. . . . yeah we can surly help you in coding but for that you also have to put effort atleast post the flowchart and algorithm and if you try by yourself you can get familiar with your project.

Now you say what you need ready code or going to get it ready?
  • POPOOLA MIKE
    POPOOLA MIKE
    Can somebody make the cct and the programming available i will appreciate it
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Well an automatic bell Is GOOD.My lecturers won't leave the class even the times over for such guys this was good..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but someone just pinged me on Facebook to ask if we can share a source code to implement this. Well, Sorry friend, but that kind of spoonfeeding is not happening here.

This is a research paper on the topic that can help you -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Here are a couple of videos that you can watch and DIY (Do It Yourself)

In case of any queries, post them here CEans specializing in electronics can help you out soon.
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    Hello there,
    Sorry for late reply. As Ankita and my other mates have mentioned, such spoon feeding wont help you out in anyway. Here, I can give you a clue to build the thing you are looking for. Go through a book written by Mazidi. You will find the basics of 8051 as well as ready codes also. If i am not wrong you will need Keypad Interface, RTC interface, LCD and a speaker. For all of these things you will find a ready code in Mazidi. You just have to integrate the code as per your requirement.
    Try it out. If you find any difficulty, we are here to help you out.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    buddy, there are many ways to implement a single thing. so it depends on you how to think about that. and where ever you stuck plzz tag us and we will definately help you. you are a engineer dear so stop copy paste and explore your mind and find out the cazy new things every body thinks differently. so best of luck and go ahead.
    adn a alandkar says that mazidi will help you alot............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I have an idea of doing a project in VB,but to be frank i am just going to start to learn VB,can anybody suggest me any simple project...
I am a new user Needed some help and metirial according to my Final year project in Telecom Field GSM, or like in rebotic field We are a group of...
please tell me about electronics speed control devices for DC motors especially using thyristor thanks
For me, I love place which is silent but also little nosiy ( probability of me dozing off anywhere anytime are always high!) home not a good option as I...
Today the 29th August is Michael Joseph Jackson's 51th Birthday. Michael Jackson!!!!!! Michael Jackson, not need to introduce..... We the diehard MJ fans join together to wish the great legend...