Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao

The history, multi-million dollar boxing fight is about to begin in the next few moments. I'm creating a poll to see what people think who will win.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think a ton of people have been betting on Pacquiao. While most of the goodwill is with Pacquiao, the winner will be Mayweather. What do you think?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright the guys are about the enter the ring! Vote on the poll, just now guys. TVs's showing a review of Pacquiao's past fights. He's been really brutal in his past fight, folks. This one's going to be one hell of a fight! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just in case you're wondering, the fight is NOT being aired online anywhere. We've gotta talk it out here! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Really loving the way Pacquiao keeps smiling even under intense pressure. Gotta learn that from him!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The Pac-Man's had a tough life, it seems. He's been a fighter all his life and has been confirmed to receive $120m from this fight; no matter what the result it. The other guy, "MONEY" (Mayweather) is confirmed to receive $180m. That's surely a LOT of money, people!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How I feel I should have been at the venue. The bulls are in the ring. 145 pound Pacuiao, 38KOs (Pac-Man) Vs. 146 pound, 26 KOs, Mayweather!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Final instructions issued to the fighters. Hope they show good sportmanship! Everyone waiting for the bell!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pacquiao seems to be a lot more aggressive today. The speed's incredible! Am I the only one watching here? Come, join in fellas! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've a feeling that while Pacquiao is putting up a good show, Mayweather will have the final say. Looks like "MONEY" is saving the energy for the future rounds. Not a good strategy by Pac-Man.

I'm guessing when Mayweather hits back, it's going to be too hard for the Packy! What do you say?

fight-round-2_3289896b
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The final verdict should be out in a minute or so! It was a GREAT battle!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and the winner is!

Floyd Mayweather
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Missed the match. Good discussion btw! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Missed the match. Good discussion btw! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€
    This was hardly a 'discussion'. In fact, I came to know about the fight after a spammer spammed the entire site with links to some spammy site about the fight.

I deleted all of that spam but people continued to flood in. I took the opportunity and created a discussion in case people were interested. Nearly 5,000 people visited this page in a short span of about 1 to 1.5 hours ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Don't watch much boxing. MMA is more interesting ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This feature was long sought after. Thousands of us have been clicking on the 'Facebook Login' button to avoid the hassle of entering data manually in the sign-up form across...
It has now been made official that India is set to become a member of CERN. From Asia, India is the second country to become a member of European Organization...
"What are your strengths and weaknesses?" OR "Could you tell me what are your top 5 strengths and weaknesses?" - every interviewer loves to ask that question; especially in the...
I think we ought to discuss the EmDrive here at CrazyEngineers. "RF Resonant Cavity Thruster" was first proposed by Roger Shawyer and the latest update from NASA says that EM...
Bats are the mammals with webbed wings as their forelimbs, making them naturally capable of sustained flight with sharp turns, steep nosedives and ability to fly high in the night...