Flipkart Survey - Any Shopping on FK today?

Hi guys let me know did any shopping today on flipkart?
If yes then what you purchased.
If not why so?

This just discussion from which we may conclude that either emails we are getting are reflection of todays overall business of flipkart.

Regards
Prashant

Replies

• Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    I ain't do no business with flipkart. Got two regret mails!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I did shop for a knife set and a tripod. The knife set has arrived and the tripod is expected today; as a part of 'guaranteed 1 day delivery' where 1 day has 48 hours. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Candidates (like me) with backlogs are asked to upload either 1. Last semester marksheet (i dont have it so..i can't upload it) or 2. Certificate from principal! In certificate from...
Dear members, I'm facing a pretty interesting challenge, which is: "How to connect multiple smartphones in the quickest and simplest way and leverage their microphones for a shared recording?" Here...
This debate topic is very sensitive. In the last few years, we've seen bigger states being divided into smaller ones. The most recent example being Telangana separating from Andhra Pradesh....
With growing demand for 'Cash On Delivery' for CrazyEngineers T-Shirts; we believe the best way to buy CrazyEngineers T-Shirts is to build a group of at least 5 friends and...
We're getting asked for color choices for CrazyEngineers T-Shirt and we definitely want to introduce new colors! So tell us which color would you prefer for CrazyEngineers T-Shirt?