Flipkart It! Flipkart's New TV Ad

Flipkart's just launched a new TV ad campaign called 'Flipkart It'. Take a look at this video and share your thoughts below. I've always loved Flipkart ads because they're innovative and funny. The new one focuses on getting the products delivered faster and 'on time'. Check -

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hilarious! 😁

And Mr. Impatient -

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    No doubt they have one of fastest delivery time. I also got a package within 24 hours.
    But few days ago I insisted them to deliver next day, even at extra pay, but they didn't agreed on it.
    I think it will be a good model to charge extra to deliver next day.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Recently I got DLink switch in 16 hours only.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guess what? Someone faster than them is already in the market and they are the mighty big Amazon. Amazon recently launched their eBook service in India and already promising instant delivery and better prices.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir, we'r students of LITAM , ECE dept. planning to have a tour to banglore for 3 days with an industrial visit in it.so, can u suggest us places...
Hello everyone I m student of mech. 3rd year wants to knw some of events for college students As we have team n done some of workshops other than these...
Logitech K310 is your washable keyboard. You can just dip it in the kitchen sink and wash it and then get it to work. The only time I've felt the...
Entrepreneurship and failure go hand in hand. The major part of entrepreneurs life and any startup is about dealing with failures. The world is uncertain and the decisions don't always...
Can someone briefly tell me how do sensors work? I've to know it as a part of my industrial engineering studies.