Flipkart App SALE | Any Twists in it?

Hi Guys and Gals, I'm sure most of you might have known about the Flipkart App Sale going on. Do you think there are any twists to it? Why is there a discount for the App, and not on the website?

What do you think? Share your experiences and comments.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Checked 1 or 2 products yesterday and I again have a feeling that they have increased the prices by some percent and then offered the discount. That's big turn down.

Also, to answer your question -
    Why is there a discount for the App
    They want to engage their customers via the app (which isn't used by masses currently). Everyone believes that apps & mobile e-commerce is the future. Hence, this sale
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I was checking the price of the Nikon D5300 and while it was available for Rs. 43K; yesterday morning they bumped it up to Rs. 49K! Then after 3-4 hours it was back to its regular price. I feel sorry for anyone who bought the camera during morning hours.

Btw, most of the shipments have been delayed.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I wanted to buy Corporate Casual Shoes. Found one from Allen Solly which cost about Rs 2100 approx about 3 days ago, two days ago it went down to Rs1919, day before yesterday, it went up to Rs2300 approx and last night after midnight it went down to Rs1717 approx. Needless to say, the stock for my size got over after the first day of discount itself.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It is again one more fraud sell by flipkart just to boost # of downloads of application.
    After that first fraud sell I am checking price on Amazon and other website and if I really find it comparative then and then I used to purchase from flipkart.
  • Arvind Shekhar
    Arvind Shekhar
    Anoop Mathew
    Hi Guys and Gals, I'm sure most of you might have known about the Flipkart App Sale going on. Do you think there are any twists to it? Why is there a discount for the App, and not on the website?

What do you think? Share your experiences and comments.
    in my opinion it is not much popular than the big billion day
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Couldn't agree more. For most good offers, sizes are not available. 👎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kadet Defence Systems is a privately held Aviation and Aerospace company founded in the year 2005 by creating an aerial target for the Indian Army. Kadet Defence Systems is now...
Dear CEans, On December 2nd we posted a list of the top 5 entries which we believed were better among all the submissions. We asked all of you to help...
People buy android smartphones not because of its huge availability but the features that these phones offer. Features like customizing UI and installing third party application makes android phone the...
Many of these have been posted in CE individually. Quote: Patients demanding consumer tech, the entrance of Apple, Google, Samsung, and other tech giants into the medical device space, health...
I just had one confusion regarding cut-set that the definition of cut-set says that it is the minimal set of edges whose removal from a graph disconnects the graph and...