Fix for 13" Macbook Pro (2013) keyboard & trackpad issues is coming

Apple's Retina Macbook Pro (late 2013 edition) offered an upgrade over the previous models with a better Haswell processor from Intel, improved battery life and of course a faster 802.11ac wifi. However, for some of the early adopters, the joy of owning a brand new Macbook was short-lived. Several users found a strange issue with their Macbook Pro keyboards and trackpad. Both the trackpad and keyboard would randomly go unresponsive and won't get back to normal until the machine is restarted. The good news is that Apple has acknowledged the issue and promised that it's working on a fix. Check the link below the article for details.

macbook-pro-keyboard-trackpad-issue

However, if you are looking for a temporary fix for the issue; Apple says that the users may turn of computer's display for about a minute and then opening it. It appears that the the issue is only affecting the 13" Retina Display models that Apple recently launched. It may take a few days before Apple's engineers develop, test and release a software patch to fix this issue. We'll keep you informed as soon as it happens.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BMW has planned to launch its Electric Car - The BMW i3 in India in 2014. Developed and designed as a part of BMW's 'Project i', a program aimed to...
Jabra, the company that is a global producer of innovative headset and speakerphone solutions, has launched a new portable speaker in India called the Jabra Solemate Mini at a price...
Since sooner (14.04) or later (14.10) Ubuntu is going to ship with XMir & then obviously they will drop maintaining the xorg packages for Xbuntu & mints. Do you think,...
I have no to little knowledge about wordpress. I have written 10-15 tutorials & projects in paper & now I am all set to create blog in Wordpress & post...
Hi CEans, When I was surfing the newspaper an article catched my eyes and I want to throw a discussion here. The news is that a school from NewZealand has...