Five Power Trends that will pay off soon

Power management at the higher power levels is receiving a lot of attention. Batteries for EVs and other applications, LED lighting and others are nearer the commercial market than thought of.
This article describes five power trends:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A bunch of US and European agencies in association various security software firms have managed to put an end to an elusive botnet called Beebone that had infected thousands of...
After the success of Lenovo A700 with all its stunning reviews from its customers, the Chinese tech-giant doesn't seem to be taking rest. It has brought a new low budget...
hi friends, am planning to take cloud certification, can anyone suggest me the good institute to join. (Location: chennai, TamilNadu) or else is there a free online class for cloud...
I have small query please give me solution for this. my query is i want to delete a column from a table .
Electricity Pylons have been with us since eternity. Their lattice structure made out of steel with four legs is immediately recognisable from miles. They are responsible for supporting overhead power...