First year engineering - Suggest me few interesting topics

i am doing my 1st year engineering.suggest me few interesting topics that i can work on for my paper presentation.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Vishnu Priya looks like this is your first post , please introduce yourself in the introductions section and more over i wanted to tell you one thing.

Give few topics we will choose the best, directly we dont specify the topics OK?

please try to check the forum and then come with your idea such that we will help you for sure .

Thanks πŸ˜€
  • veerapps
    veerapps
    Hi priya,

Most of the colleges see the INNOVATIVE THING in your paper. so try to learn the concepts in computer and watch the computer world around you and THINK...THINK...you will defenitely get a good topic.If the idea of your topic is implementable in the real world through the projects,,then your paper will definitely win among other papers.
    I give some list of sections in which the colleges expect paper are
    😁1.security related topics😁
    2.Wireless related topics
    3.Networking related topic and also refer to your department notice board for the paper presentation topics of other college symposium.
    If so,you will defenitely get an idea.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There is already one Thread Start by me For Seminar topics may be helpful to you

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • pravallikareddy8
    pravallikareddy8
    i'm doing my 2nd B.Tech.can u please suggest me the topics in MULTIMEDIA which suits the present market or what the colleges expect for paperpresentation.
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    I hope latest advancement in multimedia is lucrative topic
  • moorthi
    moorthi
    hai vishnu priya, how are you? which college you are studing?πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜’:smile:
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    vishnu priya
    i am doing my 1st year engineering.suggest me few interesting topics that i can work on for my paper presentation.
    by only saying engineering it doesn't understand electrical engineering,mechanical,CS,.....etc engineering

tell me What branch you belongs
  • Pavan vishaal
    Pavan vishaal
    I am doing my be.mech and i am in 1st year . suggest me some apt topics for doing a paper presentation.πŸ˜€
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    i m 3rd year automobile student n i want some topics for paper presentation n idea about it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can some1 plz help me on eigen tracking like i dont kno anything about that and i have a project on digital video object tracking so help me by giving...
Hi guys, I have a article about QTP descriptive programming. The listed document gives how does it work in QTP 8.2 , with little or no enhacements it can be...
Hi. I've got a big problem. I recently graduated in mechanical engineering, and joined a Medical device manufacturin company. I wish to know, what are the requirements of a Medical...
Hi. This is my second post in row, but a different topic this time. I'm stuck at a problem. Coming from a mechanical background, plastics and polymers seems far too...
Hello people...