First CE Online Conference!

Hello CEans!

The schedule is final! We will have our first CE conference on September 9th, 2006 at 5:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time.

The conference will be hosted on Zoho and it will be strictly invites based.

Current (confirmed) list includes -

1. The Big K
2. Gaurav
3. Integratdbrains

So reply to this thread if you are interested.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Gaurav
    Gaurav
    Thanks biggie
    I am sure we'll have 1K on board by then πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gaurav
    Thanks biggie
    I am sure we'll have 1K on board by then πŸ˜€
    That's right. I hope we have at leat 8-10 CEans who will be present for the conference 😁

Flood in your entries!

-The Big K-
  • AlameluKrishnan
    AlameluKrishnan
    The_Big_K
    That's right. I hope we have at leat 8-10 CEans who will be present for the conference 😁

Flood in your entries!

-The Big K-
    I may not be a big contributor to your forum, but I would like be around for the conference.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AlameluKrishnan
    I may not be a big contributor to your forum, but I would like be around for the conference.
    Its 'Our' forum 😁

Your suggestion was well incorporated in the CE Common Sense Guide !

Welcome to the conference. I'll roll out the agenda soon.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Its 'Our' forum 😁

Your suggestion was well incorporated in the CE Common Sense Guide !

Welcome to the conference. I'll roll out the agenda soon.

-The Big K-
    Count me in...
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Count me in. Does anyone know the purpose of the CE conference? ;-)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cummon people! Drop in!

Let us wait till friday. If the responce is not sufficient, we'll reschedule the conference.

-The Big K-
    p.s: rocker, please wait for the agenda 😁
  • rosh009
    rosh009
    count me also in!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Important

Hello CEans!

Thanks for your interest in CE Conference. Kindly note that the CE conference has been rescheduled. We will *not* have a conference on 9th of September.

New dates will be announced soon. Keep visiting the thread for updates. If you want to participate, please send a mail to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

Those who have already replied need not send a mail.

-The Big K-

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I'm

Mr. Big K

I'm in
  • crook
    crook
    Hurray! I thought I missed the conference.

Waiting for the schedule and biggie! 😁
  • instruite
    instruite
    what is going to be the theme of confrence
    or what the confrence is going to be about?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hello Instruite,

The conference is going to be about Future of Crazy Engineers forum. Its going to be an "all hands meeting" where all of us will get an equal chance to contribute and pour in ideas. It will be hosted on Yahoo. Big K will be the administrator as well as host and I'll preside over as incharge and monitor.

We have a brief agenda on hand but we haven't finalised. Once done, it will be mailed to all of those who are interested.

If you want to join, you may please add "crazy.engineers" in your yahoo buddy list. All others reading this to follow the same.

If you have questions please feel free to ask.
  • instruite
    instruite
    mayurpathak
    Hello Instruite,

The conference is going to be about Future of Crazy Engineers forum. Its going to be an "all hands meeting" where all of us will get an equal chance to contribute and pour in ideas. It will be hosted on Yahoo. Big K will be the administrator as well as host and I'll preside over as incharge and monitor.

We have a brief agenda on hand but we haven't finalised. Once done, it will be mailed to all of those who are interested.

If you want to join, you may please add "crazy.engineers" in your yahoo buddy list. All others reading this to follow the same.

If you have questions please feel free to ask.
    Surely will like to join
    but doubt about the timings caz presently I am here in japan and 3.5 hours ahead of you guys so it might be difficult

added the id to my yahoo list πŸ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hey Instruite,

Well the date of conference is most likely to be 10-12 days hence. We will shortly make an announcement.

Dont worry about the timings. We serve global audience. So the timing shall be suitable to all of us.

It is most likely to be 5:30pm India Time, meaning it will be 9pm in Japan. I hope this time will be fine with you.

Again, nothing is finalised as of now. We will announce once done.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Conference is aimed at getting feedback and generating ideas. We will have a max. 3 point agenda for the conference. We will try to stick to the agenda 😁 !

Now, to be frank, we are not yet done with the schedule. Be assured that the CE Conference will be scheduled on weekend so that everyone is available. We will also try to have timings which suit most of us. Of course we can take out some time out of our busy schedule for the CE Conference.

Once the homework is done, we will put a big announcement on the CE Portal.
    So brace yourself! 😎

Please add Yahoo ID " Crazy.Engineers " to your Y! Messenger. Otherwise, it will be impossible to invite you to the conference.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You are on the panel for selection of candidates.Rather lets take it this way - You are a senior responsible person for assinging the promotions.At present you have two people...
Intersting Observation. With around 254 votes, we have following statistics for CE forum ! Aeronautical Engineers: 1.6% Chemical Engineers: 3.9% Civil Engineers: 3.1% Computer Engineers: 31.5% Electrical Engineers: 12.2% Electronics...
Hey Guys, Check this out. The figures might interest you. "Hewitt Associates, a global human resource services firm, recently released their findings of their 10th annual salary survey. Their ninth...
CEan - Gaurav celebrates his birthday today ! 😁Many HaPpee ReTuRnS Of ThE DaY !😁 Party On , Dude πŸŽ‰!! :myparty: Enjoy! -The Big K-
Hi All, I am praful from india/Bombay.I am A B.E graduate in Computer engineering.I am currently Working in Accenture india.having 5 yrs of exp in I.T field.I am CCNA certified...