First Android Phone :The G1 From T-Mobile

As reported by the android guys here - #-Link-Snipped-#

, G1 from T-Mobile is going to be the first Google Android Powered phone. The talks are that Android is just another linux based platform.

Do you have more information about G1 ?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've seen what android is capable of (from video presentations online). Its unique underlying software architecture, not the hardware itself, is what makes it powerful. The latter is up to the manufacturer to decide I guess.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Mozilla Labs have announced the launch of Ubiquity From their page - Today we’re announcing the launch of Ubiquity, a Mozilla Labs experiment into connecting the Web with language...
CEans, Why not post all the recent openings in different industries? You may even refer CEans for openings in your organization and earn referral bonus! Where else would you find...
CEans, If you think Google is THE company you should be working for, head over to Browse India openings and find out if they have a position suitable for you....

hi

hi...........................😁
CEans, I need your help in a prank I'm setting up. All you need is a telephone [Mobile/Landline] etc. Obviously, I'm not disclosing anything here. Express your interest & lend...