• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Using the same on Windows. Seems alright from where I am standing ๐Ÿ˜€
    Worth downloading? ๐Ÿ˜’

Or shall I wait for the stable?
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Worth downloading if you do not use many add-ons. The del.icio.us add-on does not work. Stumbleupon does.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Worth downloading if you do not use many add-ons. The del.icio.us add-on does not work. Stumbleupon does.
    I downloaded it and its working fine. However, I see a verticle line on the left side in the message compose box. Don't know what's it doing there ๐Ÿ˜•

I noticed that FF3 loads faster than FF2 ! Great !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
  • suyash
    suyash
    these days, whenever I connect to internet, on opening firefox (it, or something else) totally kills my pc with a complete lockdown of all the on going processes for about 2 minutes... I've checked and there are no virus etc causing the freeze...since this is happening with some other ppl too, I didnt mind it then.. is the bug consistent in the new release??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Programming Tutorials: Articles, tutorials and resources for programmers! Hi people, Check out this site for a lot of good resources. I StumbledUpon this site.
CEans, On 16[sup]th/[/sup] February 2008, we added our 8,000[sup]th[/sup] member and today, on 11[sup]th[/sup] March 2008, we have added our 9,000[sup]th[/sup] member! What a great achievement! Congratulations to all CEans!...
I wish to know if the Torque Converter can be used in a Manual Transmission Vehicle? I think it will avoid many driving problems and make driving easy.
getting to know you...getting to know all about you...=) Name: Megidaldi Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering Location: Cagayan de Oro, Philippines Occupation: Undergrad at Xavier University, hopefully to graduate on March...
Hi i need to simulate a circuit which has thin film transistors in it,..where can i find the spice model of tft??...its not available in da existing libraries...pls help me...