Firefox 3 released! - Download Today! You won't be disappointed!

CEans,

Your favorite browser gets a major upgrade! FireFox 3 is now officially available! Here: #-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Folks @ Mozilla are aiming for a Guinness Record of Most Downloads in 24 hours. Check the details here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Btw, New members, please do check our : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Never liked this one.โ€‹
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MaRo
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Never liked this one.โ€‹
    MaRo - you're a diehard Opera Fan, aren't you? ๐Ÿ˜

I'm using Opera too, its awesome! [โ€‹IMG]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    No love for Internet Explorer? ๐Ÿ˜‰

K Meleon is also pretty good in terms of resource usage. A true "engineer's" internet browser perhaps, short of using text browsers like Lynx ๐Ÿ˜›
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    The_Big_K
    MaRo - you're a diehard Opera Fan, aren't you? ๐Ÿ˜

I'm using Opera too, its awesome! [โ€‹IMG]

Yes, I'm ๐Ÿ˜€ They're original.
  • vissin
    vissin
    Firefox 3 is the default browser with UBUNTU 8.04.

I've been using if for a little over 2 weeks now. Looks pretty good - both Ubuntu 8.04 and Firefox 3.
  • radeeyjd
    radeeyjd
    yeah f3 is good one but its crashes often
    when num of windows are open and also crashes when some download start
    for a while.

but interface is good...............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm working on an automated, programmable hydroponics system (legal guys, c'mon now ๐Ÿ˜€ ). I've been scouring the web for suppliers of small, cheap, rugged, virtually maintenance-free equipment, but all...
I'm reading over this website (The Joe Cell - Abundant, free, clean energy through space charge physics) and wondering, still, how it is that this bubble cavitation is supposed to...
๐Ÿ˜’hi! i hv gvn my 2sem exams and want 2 do a project...... so can any1 suggest me a project which i can do easily.......
Hi CE's I saw this movie "Deja vu" few months back and I wasnt able to understand some concepts of the movie though. well in movie they have shown that...
hi guys i am new to this forum hope that i cud get some buddies here