Finished Engineering (B.Tech.) today !!

Hello everyone...

today was a great day in my life !!

when the clock struck 12:30 PM (IST) on 1st may 2008, and the examiner snatched my answer sheet from my desperate attempts to finish one last answer 😎 I knew this was the end. Soon, as the dust settled (i.e. when the examiners left the hall, all of us fellow warriors leapt out with a jubiliant cry of victory)....

yess... this was the class of '08 , which just had finished with Metallurgical and Materials Engineering on an all time high... !!

As everyone gushed with each other about how happy everyone was, there indeed was a sense of nostalgia of the awesome moments that we shared here in VNIT, Nagpur. With mixed feelings of joy and sadness, everyone spent this day like none other. (more about that on my coming soon blog post)

That was just the initial part of my story....

It will be great if all the "crazy engineers" around here would share their feelings how it was when they ultimately spent their last day as undergraduates in their Engineering institute...
Hope to have a good read here πŸ˜‰

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Congratulations Suyash 😁

I still have time before being graduated πŸ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wow, congrats!! πŸ˜€

I've still got 1.5 years to go *sigh* I wonder how far Crazy Engineers will progress once I graduate πŸ˜‰
  • suyash
    suyash
    MaRo
    Congratulations Suyash 😁

I still have time before being graduated πŸ˜‰
    Come on !! I know no one here is going to get graduated like thermometers😁
    nice one though...
  • suyash
    suyash
    ash
    Wow, congrats!! πŸ˜€

I've still got 1.5 years to go *sigh* I wonder how far Crazy Engineers will progress once I graduate πŸ˜‰
    lets hope that CE really Graduates in 1.5 years !! 😎

anyways... don't any CEans have any experiences to share over here, with respect to the "last day" ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suyash
    when the clock struck 12:30 PM (IST) on 1st may 2008, and the examiner snatched my answer sheet from my desperate attempts to finish one last answer 😎
    Bruwahahaha :twisted:

You got me there, dude! I'm nostalgic now [​IMG] .

I guess almost all of my answer sheets got snatched by the examiners 😁!
  • suyash
    suyash
    anyone else on CE who wud like to remember how the day of reckoning went for them??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Wow, congrats!! πŸ˜€

Hmm, let's say you won't have to search for a job when you graduate .
  • gohm
    gohm
    I mentally blocked it out of conscious memory... laugh! only kidding πŸ˜€
    It is funny how things that seem so vital, important & tramadic are much less so later when put into proper context of life.

suyash
    anyone else on CE who wud like to remember how the day of reckoning went for them??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suyash, its the formal training that's over. Do not forget to BE the engineer for the rest of your life. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Title : Design and Fabrication of Reactor for Production of Nano-powders by Combustion Synthesis Process Abstract The continuing evolution of the materials world and the associated materials technologies is accelerating...
Could you tell some components that can be used to switch the 3v bulbs, which are connected in 230V, 50Hz, AC supply, the logic output is coming from the ICs...
Wishing many happy returns of the day to NiLaY - the mighty creator of CE-Firefox seach plugin 😁😁 Rock on in Bangaluru and have a great time! 😁
I'm using the PIC 16-series to program something. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can ignore a certain input... E.g. i want to turn off the 5th bit...
friends, do you know about parallax and bs(bs2p) adding pbasic lang?