Fingerprint based licencing system

i am using arm so i want to know about our driving licence. the chip placed in driving licence what kind of information it content and how can we exact that ?
plz help me for my project......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - perhaps a bit more detailed information would definitely help attract response from our fellow members. Always remember, if you put efforts in describing your question; people will put in efforts to write a good reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When most of their friends were dreaming about their future jobs and the idea of savings to buy their own house, these two engineers were toying with the idea of...
Quote: This week’s video comes from EPFL in Switzerland where quadcopters have worked together autonomously to build a weight-bearing rope bridge. The project – Building structures with flying machines –...
Which kind of motors gives high torque? Side shaft gear motors or center shaft gear motors. Please reply soon.
Quote: October 5 - 9 at 11:00 AM Pacific/2:00 PM Eastern 30 to 45 minutes per day The Internet of Things (IoT) is fast becoming a reality and is growing...
Dear All / Engineers, I need to know what are the steps to follow to calculate the exact size for the diesel generator to be purchased for a load. For...