Find the sum to infinity of the series 2,root(2),4/root(34)root(2/3),....

Options are a}4root(2) + 6 root(3) b}6root(2)+ 4 root(3) c}4root(2)-6root(3) d} 6root(2)-4 root(3)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The question is:

Find the sum of: 2 + √2 + 4 / (√(3/4)) x (√(2/3)) + ....

Is that correct?
  • Amit Rajeshwarkar
    Amit Rajeshwarkar
    yes ,only root(3/4) should be replaced by root(34)
  • smorgasbord
    smorgasbord
    spill the beans. 😔
  • lovely Goud
    lovely Goud

Please send solution?

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

What is the general term of this socalled infinite series? There seem to be no logical way of getting an 'i'th term.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yeah, tried posting it in WolframAlpha but not clear solution. ðŸ˜• 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Karbonn seems to have tiptoed online and released a new smartphone called the Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus, a variant of Titanium S5 with only slight differences. The Karbonn Titanium S5+...
Renault India has revealed its new facelift-ed 2014 Renault Duster SUV's features and have decided an early 2014 launch date for it. At the 2013 Frankfurt Auto Show, Romanian car...
Whenever i am asked to tell about myself to interviewer i start telling him but then i feel that i am reading my cv , like telling him everything about...
Acid attacks have grown in number in the recent past and finally the supreme court of India has asked the government to decide on their policy on the sale of...
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DIFFERENT TYPE OF DC/AC MOTORS USED FOR SPINDLE DRIVE/ATC DRIVE OF A CNC MACHINE.