Final year projects in instrumentation and control engineering

i m in third year of instrumentation and control engg. want to know about the final year projects and scope of this branch.will u share it with me

Replies

• sneha agarwal
    sneha agarwal
    i m in third year of instrumentation and control engg. want to know about the final year projects and scope of this branch.😀
  • sneha agarwal
    sneha agarwal
    i want to get some idea of the final year projects. so that i can start preparing for them :smile:
  • gaurav_intru
    gaurav_intru
    IF your college has a PLC ...a small one... like a AB Micrologix..

Make a coffee vending machine using ladder diagrams... I hav the ladder diagram and the whole procedure ready... just make sure u make it in time... its a good project...and also it help u understand instrumentation and control....

If interested do reply me...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    please avoid using mail address it may increase spamming..

Sneha.. here is some list of projects that may useful to you..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Microcontroller based project suits in IC field also..
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey, you can use data acquisition system in a process control system using labview software what i have did in my final year...
  • ambdded
    ambdded
    visit ETPO Art Gallery or
  • anand.ssukhi
    anand.ssukhi
    hi.. Iam a 3rd yr instrumentation guy.
    instrumentation is so widely implemented branch u can do just do anything which has both electrical/electronic as well as mechanical part.
    lets say try out any application of microcontroller.
    and for prep. u can study it this vacation so that u can start next sem...
  • gowtemdm
    gowtemdm
    sneha agarwal
    i m in third year of instrumentation and control engg. want to know about the final year projects and scope of this branch.will u share it with me
    this course has a very good scope... because without control & instrumentation no industry can work on..... there r more company's those manufacture meters measuring devices.. control devices... like siemens, pricol, many more r there.....
  • gouri sankar
    gouri sankar
    hi, myself gourisankar sarmah. i am a final year instrumentation engineering student. for my final year project i need some help. can anyone please suggest me about some plc or micro controller based projects.
    i am interested in automation and controlling area.
    any suggestion from you will be really helpful to me. thanks in advanced.

my mail id is: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gouri sankar
    gouri sankar
    hello everybody. i am a final year student of instrumentation engineering. for my final year project i need some help from you . if you have any idea related to plc or micro controller based projects then plz suggest me.
  • maddy_carrier
    maddy_carrier
    hey friends im sorry could not introduce my self properly to u people due to lack of time.Any ways what all would u like to know abt me pls let me know so tht i can share it all with u.well but i really need ur help right now.i gotta submit the name of my final year project by the end of this week so for sure need ur help in this.I m doing my final year in instrumantation engg. from mumbai and m lookout for any projects tht i can grab in any industry related to my field.I m in desperate need of a project and project title.So i request u all if any of u has a project tht i can do in any company or if u hav any source by which i can do tht project in an industry i will be greatfull to ur help. thanku friends gotta go now.pls reply back.pls.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Surely you can fetch scad jobs or PLC programmer which is very important to industry
  • neah
    neah
    icehari
    hey, you can use data acquisition system in a process control system using labview software what i have did in my final year...
    hey hari... i'm in my final year & my project is based on LabVIEW... the topic that you chose for your final year project seems very interesting! i think i'll do my project on the same thing... could you please help me out with it?? as in how to get started and where to collect data from??
    thanks!! 😀
  • Everlyne akinyi
    Everlyne akinyi
    please am intrested to do aproject posted as,(automatic coffee vending machine).please provide me with the details including the ladder diagrams.
  • praharsomanna
    praharsomanna
    hey gaurav! can u help me out with the ladder diagram for coffee vending machine?
  • apabhishek2
    apabhishek2
    icehari
    hey plz send me the details and materials u ve, i m in final year and not getting any idea fr project, plz help me out..
    my mail is
    or can mis cal on my mo
    hope u ll help me, thanks in advance..
  • preetesh
    preetesh
    may i get some information about the final sem project based on PLC and SCADA for Instrumentation and Control ?
  • Soldier
    Soldier
    HI... I'm a third year instrumentation and control engg student from chennai... I hav an interest on ur concept....Can u plz explain abt tat????
  • m.k.v.sirisha
    m.k.v.sirisha
    i too m not fully aware of the thing..... the little i know is, additional to the final yr project we usually have,we have scope to do a mini project. this can be completed in a span 2 to 3 months.
  • icehari
    icehari
    apabhishek2
    hey plz send me the details and materials u ve, i m in final year and not getting any idea fr project, plz help me out..
    my mail is
    or can mis cal on my mo
    hope u ll help me, thanks in advance..
    i will send the things that i have with me.. but you guys also should try to some level..

It is a simple closed loop system such as temperature control system, the temperature of the water in a tank should be controlled to a particular temperature, if any error occurs the corrective action should take place and the data acquisition is, as the process keeps on going the temperature of the water is noted at a particular intervel of time and it stroed in the pc.. we used ms access to do that and linked labview and ms access with the help of a software program...

if you want more details i will give you as soon as possible.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    preetesh
    may i get some information about the final sem project based on PLC and SCADA for Instrumentation and Control ?
    check the page #-Link-Snipped-# i hope you will get PLC final sem project for Instrumentation and Control
  • seethaalagu
    seethaalagu
    i need ideas for project in instrumentation engg. pls give me some ideas or some website to refer
  • dzerowm18
    dzerowm18
    hey please give me also the details of this project, . . my email is thnx
  • kihara
    kihara
    hi. i am really interested in this please please send me all the details of this project. you can email me through or , pliz help.
  • kihara
    kihara
    i am a final year student taking instrumentation and control engineering.i wish to take a project on coffee dispenser machine. i am there for requesting anyone who can shower me with some information on this to help.
  • deepti bhatt
    deepti bhatt
    hey..m doin instrumentation and control engg...need some serious help wid my 4th year project...suggestions r welcome 😀
  • vykus
    vykus
    heyy can u give it to me?????
  • enrique
    enrique
    hi........ i am in 3rd sem in instrumentation and control.
    plz give me some ideas about final year project
  • ponajitha
    ponajitha
    hi frz...i am ajitha...i am a final year student of instrumentation and control engineering...i have a interest on labview and plc....can u give some ideas for my final year project....
  • Harsh kathrotiya
    Harsh kathrotiya
    hey gyuss i'm in third sem please tell me which projects is much simple and make its working model very modrate in design engineering project
  • sebin baby
    sebin baby
    please help me to get a mini project topic based on instrumentation.
  • aki.4517
    aki.4517
    hi everyone..i'm an instrumentation student & working on project based on labview. i want to use NI DAQ systems for high temperature monitoring in labview. i know thermocouple type K is used for high temperature measurement but all the temperature modules spec on NI website say that it generally ranges from -50C to 70C only.
    any ideas???
  • Elamparuthy
    Elamparuthy
    I'm in final year and I haven't decided my projects yet...someone suggest a project related to industrial automation..pls

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've discussed this issue number of times before. With CE's rapid growth [for the records' sake, we are adding over 100 new members every day], we must keep the...
Hello to Crazy Engineers...................
hi...... i have completed my graduation(degree). i want to join for mba this year i.e 2008. but i did not write any entrance this year. can any one suggest me...
Hi am Venkatesh.. New bee to this forum with some know messages about Life at Google and Google Workers Needed.... If any body know more details please let me know...
hello all. am an civil engineer from mumbai. Hope this site proves useful to me. coun