final year project

hello friends,
iam doing final year computer science engg, i interested to do projects based client-server implementation on linux based systems, but my guide says only ieee paper based projects accepted please guide me to take a project.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest HTC Smartphone in India brings a combination of good looks and interesting set of specs under one device. Called HTC Desire 816G, the new smartphone is an upgraded...
Am doing third year mechanical engineering and am very much interested in doing my master degree will it help for me to place in R&D sector what else i suppose...
Hello friend's I am working on a project where i have to create a thumbnail from a video so that i can hint the user that what does this video...
The movie depicting how, "Shivkar Bapuji Talpade", an Indian scholar who is supposed to have constructed and flown an unmanned air-plane in 1895. Wiki link for - Shivkar Bapuji Talpade...
Helloo to all, i am bs chemical engineer and want to masters in mechanical engineering.is this combination is good.this make a good sense or i am not do that. Plz...