Final year project on Telecommunication.

Hey guys! I will be going in my final year engineering in EXTC stream(Elec and Telecomm). For the final year, my group is supposed to do a project. I'm thinking of doing a project in Telecommunication since I'm planning to do MS in the same field. I found many do-able projects online. VoIP(Voice over IP) caught my attention. So can you guys please suggest a relevant project in that field. Also other topics which correspond to Telecom are also welcomed!

Thank you in advance. 😀

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    If VoIP fascinates you, then learn this technology and find out the loopholes and limitations of this technology. Then come up with possible solutions for the same.

TIP
    Study this topic in a group with your friends and discuss it thoroughly. Then divide yourself in two groups. One group must bring out the shortcomings and the other must come up with the solutions. This way, not only are you studying but also you are doing what is called critical evaluation of the topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even though I am a Final year IT student, I am not good in programming. So, I thought that I could learn about web technologies and do my final year...
I am totally new for new for game creation. I am studying Final year Information Technology and I would like to complete my Under Graduation's Final project by creating a...
Modern smartphones can detect your heart rate and blood oxygen content; but pretty soon, they'll also be able to detect common health related issues. The researchers at the Medical and...
The mankind is at an important point in the history of space exploration. On 14th July, NASA's deep space exploration mission 'New Horizons' will fly nearest to Pluto, gathering all...
I'm currently in the process of making a list of top features we'd like to have in our real time chat system. I personally am not a fan of the...