Final year project: Intra network message service project

i want some informatin and features can i add in intra network message service project

some feature like i know is as follows

1.application is load when system is boot everytime.
it run in backgroung if some other task is run
2.authorise user can send message to specific or all other user what he want
3. receiver can also send the message

what lang is good for build this type of project

Replies

• nilesh1foru
    nilesh1foru
    Are u professional or a student ..
    Means you want the project for collage or somthing else ??
    the messengers wich runs on the LAN are useful for u...
    I think you can get the Idea from the net ...
    like messengers which runs on LAN ..
    you can add the above features on your project....
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hi

i guess u need something like messenger where through intranet u tried to send mess and recieve mess na. especially like chat. basically it depends on ur skills which u can use u can program in java or .net it will help for future too. Which language ur comfortable do in that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just came across an interesting review of the new features in Microsoft's latest IE 8 - Read the whole review here - IE8 Beta 2 shows Microsoft is serious...
This debate intends to find out the popular choice of world famous blogging platforms among the crazy engineers from all around the world. I've tried both Wordpress & Blogger in...
The instant messengers have been one of the greatly admired applications on the Internet. IMs are a great way to communicate in real time. However, some of the corporations block...
Momo Monsoon 2008 ​ Date: Aug 30, 2008 Venue: IIMB, Bangalore (India) Over 260 million people in India now own mobile phones & this is expected to reach 500 million...
4 criminals are caught and are to be punished. The Judge allows them to be freed if they can solve a puzzle. If they do not, they will be hung....