Final year information security project

hello
My name is Tanaka i am a final year security student looking for an innovative topic for my final year project. Something that has been done but need innovation or addition but security related. the topics that i require a topic from are :
1. malware analysis
2. forensics -network
-mobile
-memory
3. network security
4. Penetration testing
thank you

Replies

• fadairo adeoluwa
    fadairo adeoluwa
    looks like we are in the same line Tanaka Bere

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone help me know that why we connect voltmeter in parallel with series connection of diode and ammeter for reverse biasing
Sir/madam, i'm completed B.E civil engineering and i'm looking forward for studing land survey course plz....suggest me that my decision is correct or not or else suggest any ideas...i felt...
Hi I'm working on a project to find out if a smartphone of any make can be modified to precisely locate its position in easting and northing coordinates, to within...
Hello, I completed Mechanical Engineering in 2016 and I was not familiar with the Mechanical engineering concepts as I feel it's boring. So after completing my degree, I started Core...
Currently, we are in a science-based society where technology has distributed its tentacles in various sectors including defense and security. A group of Scientists from Moscow Institute of Physics and...