final year b-tec topic

Am studying b-tech aeronautical engineering in s7...could u pls suggest some topic related to our stream for our main project..!!?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    JACQUELIN
    Am studying b-tech aeronautical engineering in s7...could u pls suggest some topic related to our stream for our main project..!!?
    Have you explored this section for all the topics and fresh ideas: #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • JACQUELIN
    JACQUELIN
    yes sir.........i didnt get any topics from that......but i got a topic, that related to scramjet. In this we introducing "ramp cavity".Could anyone please give some suggestions about this topic?
  • cilin rose babu
    cilin rose babu
    U can increase the number of ram cavity.
  • JACQUELIN
    JACQUELIN
    Is it possible to do as main project?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Strontium has launched the world's fastest, yet smallest USB flash drive. Called the Nitro Plus Nano USB 3.0, this USB flash drive is the ultra-high speed flagship product from Singapore...
On July 26, 2013, ISRO declared that India's weather satellite INSAT-3D was successfully launched with the Ariane-5 (VA214) launch vehicle from Kourou, French Guiana. Today, it has been revealed that...
Few days ago, we told you about Solar Paper - a three variant solar charger for phones, that's deemed to be as powerful as your phone charger. Another company called...
hi friends... could you please tell me the more details of rhce certification process and exam fees structure and validity of certification i want to write this exam but no...
Quote: Nature just does things better than humans. It is a galling fact for engineers, but it is very often true and, in all honesty, not surprising; given millions of...