FIFA Final

(Sent by K.Baloo to me)

FIFA WORLD CUP FINAL

A man takes his seat at a FIFA world cup final.
He looks to his left & notices that there is a spare seat between himself & the next guy.

MAN: "Who would ever miss the FIFA world cup final?"

GUY: "That was my wife's seat. We have been to the last five WORLD CUP finals together,
but sadly she passed away."

MAN: "oh... that's terrible, and very sweet of you to have her here symbolically by having a vacant seat ...
but these are expensive tickets; couldn't you have brought another family member,
friend or someone else with you?"

GUY: "No...they are all at her funeral!

Replies

• RVignesh
    RVignesh
    seems miss #-Link-Snipped-# took it seriously. lol ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    RVignesh
    seems miss #-Link-Snipped-# took it seriously. lol ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
    Nothing like that... ๐Ÿ˜›

There are like, unlike buttons to be used (unlike and disagree can also be used at times, if you need it)... I didn't like the joke, I simply disliked it without thinking a lot.
    No big deal !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

China's new skyscraper, "ping an international finance center" is opening a new chapter in rapid construction of super tall. The soon to be one of the tallest building in entire...
We've moved the search button at the top and it now appears as a magnifying glass. It does not occupy the space adjacent to the breadcrumbs and the search remains...
We have recently heard about various 3D pens, one of them was 3Doodler, which uses plastic ink to draw 3D objects in air. The project successfully raised US $2.3 million...
What happens when an unstoppable force meets a renewable energy? An awful amount of work is done. The unstoppable force Iโ€™m referring to is Elon Musk who recently released his...
Hi, I've completed M.C.A. I'm having 17 Yrs of experience in Software Dev/product Development. Now, I'm interested in doing Ph.d and looking for suggestions in selecting an area/topic, which will...