FIAT Punto Sport 2013 Launched - Specifications, Features & Price In India

FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited has launched the new Fiat Punto Sport edition as the 2013 model of the car at the FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru. Though the changes made to the new version of the car are entirely cosmetic, let us take a look at what powers the Punto Sport 2013. There's a 1.3L VGT-equipped Multijet motor with max power of 93 PS@4000 RPM. The engine comes mated to a 5 speed manual transmission gear box as standard and no automatic variant has been announced so far. Fiat India has also released a promo video ahead of Independence day for the new Punto Sport. You can check the video attached at the bottom. The Punto Sport 2013 features Sport Pedals, Sport Decals, Chrome Exhaust Pipe, Roof Spoiler and Sport Carpet floor mats.

Coming in two fabulous new colours – Pearl White and Exotica Red, the Punto Sport is going to get some second looks when it zooms on the roads. The Punto Sport specifications speak of a Black painted roof and Contrast colour exterior mirrors. The car comes equipped with features such as Dual Stage Front Airbags with Early Crash Sensors, Fire Prevention System (FPS), Immobilizer With Rolling code (FCS), Blue & Me technology, Auto A/C, ABS and Speed Sensitive Volume Adjuster for Audio with remote control.

slide

The Punto 93 PS as it is secondly called, promises mileage of 20.5 kmpl which is certified by ARAI. There's a variable geometry turbocharger for high torque and the world-renowned fiat suspension system. If the Italian design has appealed to you, list down the price in India as declared by the officials is Rs.7,60,048/- (Ex showroom, Delhi) and RS.7,74,089/- (Ex showroom, Bangalore).

Here's the all new Fiat Punto Sport 2013 advertisement from the company, take a look -

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ankita Katdare
    If the Italian design has appealed to you, list down the price in India as declared by the officials is Rs.7,60,048/- (Ex showroom, Delhi) and RS.7,74,089/- (Ex showroom, Bangalore).
    Dont you think it is a bit costly for its specifications?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sometimes the concept of old wine in a new bottle - doesn't really work. For the cost conscious Indian market, this car is going into the the exorbitant price range for sure.
    And yes, I forgot to mention that, the car will be made available in diesel for its loyal patrons.
  • HemrajG
    HemrajG
    Hello Ankita Mam....Sorry to msg here about my problem....but i am new on CE so i cant understand to where i msg u personally..... so i msg here.....I am student of final Year of Civil Engg.....In next two months tcs will come in my college for campus recruitment....So how I prepared for these....So plz give me some helpful data and tips........Hope so u help me......thank you...
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Ankita Katdare
    FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited has launched the new Fiat Punto Sport edition as the 2013 model of the car at the FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru. Though the changes made to the new version of the car are entirely cosmetic, let us take a look at what powers the Punto Sport 2013. There's a 1.3L VGT-equipped Multijet motor with max power of 93 PS@4000 RPM. The engine comes mated to a 5 speed manual transmission gear box as standard and no automatic variant has been announced so far. Fiat India has also released a promo video ahead of Independence day for the new Punto Sport. You can check the video attached at the bottom. The Punto Sport 2013 features Sport Pedals, Sport Decals, Chrome Exhaust Pipe, Roof Spoiler and Sport Carpet floor mats.

Coming in two fabulous new colours – Pearl White and Exotica Red, the Punto Sport is going to get some second looks when it zooms on the roads. The Punto Sport specifications speak of a Black painted roof and Contrast colour exterior mirrors. The car comes equipped with features such as Dual Stage Front Airbags with Early Crash Sensors, Fire Prevention System (FPS), Immobilizer With Rolling code (FCS), Blue & Me technology, Auto A/C, ABS and Speed Sensitive Volume Adjuster for Audio with remote control.

slide

The Punto 93 PS as it is secondly called, promises mileage of 20.5 kmpl which is certified by ARAI. There's a variable geometry turbocharger for high torque and the world-renowned fiat suspension system. If the Italian design has appealed to you, list down the price in India as declared by the officials is Rs.7,60,048/- (Ex showroom, Delhi) and RS.7,74,089/- (Ex showroom, Bangalore).

Here's the all new Fiat Punto Sport 2013 advertisement from the company, take a look -

Well the specifications of this car is good, performance is also quite good. But the question is that why Fiat just launched a limited number of this car in the market. Are they checking the user's response towards this car or there is some other reason ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ford Cars Price in India - Ford Car Models 2023 Images & Reviews
    Car News India - Latest Auto News, Car Launches & Reviews | CarDekho.com
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nayan Goenka
    Dont you think it is a bit costly for its specifications?
    Do you think any of the company can offer features such as Dual Stage Front Airbags with Early Crash Sensors, Fire Prevention System (FPS), Immobilizer With Rolling code (FCS), Blue & Me technology, Auto A/C, ABS and Speed Sensitive Volume Adjuster for Audio with remote control in a less price ?
    It has all the features for safety and with a whooping 93PS power makes it a elegant competitor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am into my 1st year b.tech.. i want to appear and get good rank in gate 2017..suggest me ebooks and links of study materials related to it..where to start for...
Hello guys, I am Envira Phani, from a small town in South India. First of all i am a Doctor , not an Engineer and i completed my Medical Bachelors...
https://www.aptitude-test.com/einsteinsriddle.html try solving this!!
Yes, Close tabs to right now also included in Firefox upcoming version 24 with another features (It's already there in Chrome) Social: Ability to tear-off chat windows to view separately...
Robotic Surgical System​​ Intro Hello guys , I wanted to share an interesting leap in medical field , and it is emerging as a new trend in many parts of...