Fiat-Chrysler's Avventura India Launch Expected October 21st - Features Listed

FIAT has reportedly confirmed that the India launch of its Avventura crossover (based on Punto Evo hatchback) shall happen October 21st, 2014. Auto enthusiasts who've been following Avventura since its unveiling at the Delhi Auto Expo can soon have their go at this beautiful-looking beast, which enters the Indian market in both petrol and diesel variants. The car shall be launched in three trims - Active, Dynamic and Emotion.

Avventura (petrol variant) gets under its hood a 1.4 liter engine that can deliver power up to 89bhp and a peak torque of 115Nm, while the Avventura (diesel variant) has a 1.3-liter multijet motor that delivers 92bhp max power and a peak torque of 208Nm. The starting variant - Avventura Active - is expected to have 16-inched alloy wheels, dual-tone dashboard, rear-mounted rear wheel with cover, automatic door-locking, integrated turn indicators, ORVMs, tilt-adjusted steering and keyless entry.

fiat avventura

The Dynamic version shall include all of the above, and shall additionally pack in safety features like Anti-Lock-Braking system with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and electrically-managed OVRMs.

The top-end model - Emotion - gets leather-wrapped steering wheel and front and rear passenger airbags apart from the features included in the previous two variants.

There's a big question mark over the Avventura pricing still, but we can expect it be somewhere in the Rs. 6 lakh+ bracket. Keep watching this space for more details on this car.

Replies

• prahu mac
    prahu mac
    getting all these features at such a promising price nice!!!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    As promised, the SUV has been launched in India with a starting price of Rs. 5,99,064 for the entry-level petrol variant and for Rs. 8,17,065 for the topof-the-line diesel version.
  • shilpachuodhary
    shilpachuodhary
    Nice post!!!The Fiat-Chrysler's Avventura has been launched in India with beautiful structure. This includes top featuredPetrol cars | Best petrol car in India | SAGMart"> best fuel efficient petrol engine along with attractive interior and exterior components. I think, it is good for the mango people.
  • shilpachuodhary
    shilpachuodhary
    Nice post!!!The Fiat-Chrysler's Avventura has been launched in India with beautiful structure. This includes top featured best fuel efficient petrol enginePetrol cars | Best petrol car in India | SAGMart along with attractive interior and exterior components. I think, it is good for the mango people.
  • shilpachuodhary
    shilpachuodhary
    Nice post!!!The Fiat-Chrysler's Avventura is an amazing petrol car which has been launched in India with beautiful structure. This includes advance feature inside the cabin along with attractive exterior components. I think, it is good for the mango people because we can buy easy and affordable price range.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone share any video classes or information regarding SAP agentry and SAP native iOS mobile application development...
First,may i know what is the adv of fitting a petrol engine to a truck compared to diesel engine?
In this era of “Internet of Things”, innovators keep adding smart capabilities to almost any electronic device. They started with lights, refrigerators, microwave ovens, fire alarm, garage doors and then...
Sir, I'm a Mechanical Engineering fresher, I have been selected as Graduate Engineer Apprentice in Electronics Corporation of India Limited.What will the future scope as it is an Electronics industry?....
Quote: SBG Systems recently came up with a brilliant device that could change many things in the world of Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs). Cost-effective and weighting only 500 g, it...