Faster Operation, Better Design - GstarCAD 2011 Pre-Released to Aim Ease-of-Use

Beijing, China, Dec.17, 2010 – GstarCAD, one of the world leading providers of 2D/3D CAD software, today announced the pre-release of GstarCAD 2011 version for public evaluation on Nov.30. Designed to be fully compatible with Windows 7 and AutoCAD from R2.5 to 2010 and communicate with other AutoCAD applications, GstarCAD 2011 runs faster and makes users work more easily and efficiently.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The performance enhancement is the most competitive advantage of GstarCAD 2011, delivering new ways to speed drafting and design. In addition, GstarCAD2011’s sophisticated and stylish Ribbon user-interface makes user more easily to access functions and get work done quickly. Besides, transform from 3D model to 2D drawings, text field and other newly-added functions, and enhancements like improved drawing compare and shade plot in layout space definitely increase the productivity and bring remarkable new experience to users’ in their design process.

About Gstarsoft: Suzhou Gstarsoft Co., Ltd is the recognized leading provider of 2D/3D CAD software and solutions for the industries involving AEC, mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, GIS, survey and mapping, civil, etc. With more than 18 years of proud history of technology innovation and practical application, GstarCAD software is dedicated to providing the fast, powerful and DWG-compatible CAD software for our customers and partners worldwide.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, I was reading through Kaustubh's post about the interview question 'your greatest weakness' and as much as I agree with whatever 'The Big K' has written over there, I...
As an engineer, most of the times we are thinking about building something new, improving something that's already there or sometimes even entirely changing the way something works. But there...
Typical fresh engineering graduate Interviews follow a pattern. I'm extending Kartik's post titled strategizing for interviews. In his posts, Kartik (KGV) talks about preparing well for your favorite topic in...
What is Artificial Intelligence, well Wikipedia says and I quote - Artificial intelligence (AI) is the intelligence of machines and the branch of computer science that aims to create it....
Beijing, China, Dec.21, 2010 – GstarCAD, one of the world leading providers of 2D/3D CAD software, today announced the Christmas and the New Year celebration activity to reward the people...