Factors to decide the Vref of the ADC

hie, iam using ATMEGA 16 and i want to experiment its ADC.. iam using a simple potentiometer to convert its voltage to digital..i want to know on what factors do u decide the Vref of the ADC

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    rohit_jun22
    hie, iam using ATMEGA 16 and i want to experiment its ADC.. iam using a simple potentiometer to convert its voltage to digital..i want to know on what factors do u decide the Vref of the ADC
    Means you want to know about Vref Pin detail or anything else?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Using 5v in 10 bit mode is sufficient for most of the application.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Consider the following Boolean function of four variables: f (w, x, y, z) = (1,3,4,6,9,11,12,14 ) The function is: (A) independent of one variables. (B) independent of two variables. (C)...
Hi Friends i have come here to share my thoughts with you, and gain some knowledge through our senior colleague.
In the context of electronics engineering, what do you mean by a Transient State? I want to know the details of it. Please explain this term.
Why The Current Leads Voltage In Case Of Capacitor??
GUYZ... if any one is intrested in this project of "a solution to remote detection of illegal electricity"...this file will be too helpful for you... along with this pdf, also...