Extending the vision of a snake like camera to view ductwork.

Extending the vision of a snake like camera to view duct work. I need to look inside
30 feet of small 4 inch round pipe.
Can I use some home created optics to extend the pic?
Even with a poor clarity of picture. I just need to see if it is breached. Be creative.
I can purchase
a hand held model cheaply but it only has 3 ft of length.
Think about it. I will be off line for like 14 hrs so,,, have fun discussing it. lol

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Error Page | eBay
  • Don Ross
    Don Ross
    Wow I'm impressed. Didn't know that existed. Thank you. I will be using it to snake into the infrastructure of a building. Now I will easily get the job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It’s been just few days Motorola launched its Moto E 2nd gen in India, Xiaomi jumped into the market making it difficult for consumers to choose their new gadget. Chinese...
After a lot of speculations and rumours, Google has finally come out and have announced their second version of Chromebook Pixel. The first Chromebook pixel was launched back two years...
Triumph Motorcycles has unveiled two new bikes in India with Triumph Tiger 800 XCx and Tiger 800 XRx. Both the bikes were showcased at the India Bike 2015 event in...
4K TVs are a rarity in India, let alone Android powered 4K TVs. Vu and Toshiba had launched Android televisions in October 2014 and January 2015 respectively, but needless to...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Lava has added new smartphones to its Iris Fuel range by launching Iris Fuel 10 and Iris Fuel 25 smartphones. Like other members of the Iris...