Expression for dynamic resistance of the diode(Repeatedly asked)

Expression for dynamic resistance

Dunamic resistance is defined as the ratio of change in current at a particular point of operation. It is basically the reciprocal of the slope of V-I characteristics at a particular point of application and denoted by rd.

rd = VD/ID = 1/slope= 1/(dI/dV)= dV/dI-------------------1

We know that the diode voltage current relationship is obeyed on the V-I characteristics at a particular point of application ,
dynamic resistance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today our CEan @Anil Jain is celebrating his birthday. Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day CrazyBoy ! Where is the party? 🎉
I am confused over whcih mobile platform is much better between andriod and windows.give any suggestions please
'sup CEans, I am looking for an inspirational book. Any suggestion on awesome titles ?
Here is some good news for Hindi-speakers in India as Google, in its quest to improve and provide comprehensive maps according to the regions across the world, has announced the...
As expected, Flipkart's site crashed and Mi3 was sold out in flat 40 minutes. I'm reading on various websites that Flipkart had got the interested buyers register and the registration...