Explaination of why you should pretend to be Dumb about Computers

Well, don't know about others, but I always feel all this shit always pissing me off every now and then..

Have a look at this :

Why It's Better To Pretend You Don't Know Anything About Computers - The Oatmeal

Let me know your experience too..

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    I guess the comic is too exaggerated
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    zaveri
    Kind of yes, but it is really interesting and tells the truth 😀
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    Sanyam Khurana
    Well, don't know about others, but I always feel all this shit always pissing me off every now and then..

Have a look at this :

Why It's Better To Pretend You Don't Know Anything About Computers - The Oatmeal

Let me know your experience too..
    That was good one🎉
  • avii
    avii
    I have experienced this many times. IMO, its 100% real. And I still face it 😡
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    zaveri
    true
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think it depends on the who is asking for your help in fixing their computer. ☕
    (the muggles shouldn't be entertained for too long)

Me and my friends learnt a lot by fixing each other's machines.
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    I once got called as "Computer Doctor" for formatting a pen drive and adjusting cables of speakers that then started working. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's absurd that Facebook being the biggest social networking platform does not have the option to edit a picture which is once uploaded. The problem is that once you post...
I have recently installed windows 8.1 in pc (hcl). The synoptics touchpad driver is not installed correctly. I have downloaded few other drivers but I couldn't fix this problem. Please...
See what water can do, DO you have any explanation for any of the eight trick. Lets test our engineering knowledge.
Just a newbie question: Now if you are seated on some chair or seat, for a considerable period of time, then the surface on which you were seated, turns out...
Those of us who can't afford iDevices and have no special liking for Android, Blackberry and Windows will soon be able to get an alternative from Samsung. The South Korean...