explain critically the statement: "the channel from my vdu to the computer uses full duplex asynchro

Explain critically the statement: "the channel from my VDU to teh computer uses full duplex asynchronous transmission".

Replies

• thomas arhin
    thomas arhin
    mapalesa
    Explain critically the statement: "the channel from my VDU to teh computer uses full duplex asynchronous transmission".
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    mapalesa
    It means that your VDU (visual display unit) is connected to your computer by means of a medium using full duplex (ie both send and receive at the same time) and
    asynchronous (ie spaced by varying time interval) transmission.
    Although it should have been CPU instead of computer, as computer consists of all parts, including VDU /Monitor.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like a great community you got here. I’m Darren from Co Armagh in Northern Ireland. I’m an I.T Consultant and have been taking things apart from day one. Once...

Hi!

Hi everyone. I am Vishakh and I an engineering student. Happy to be a part of CE.
Leap 3D motion controls presents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It's more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a...
i want to join 1 month embedded sysytems training. Where should i go?
The Facebook stock seems to be going down and finding hard time getting friends to like it. The stock went down 11% on the second day. I wonder whether the...