Experiences in Data Communication

Hey CEans,

This is what i experienced after seeing my Data Communication(DC) exam paper.

here it goes after came out my exam just felt to write about DC.

"Hey DC
I thought I will Clear with easy
I did the best keeping a policy
you saddly ditched me in a dead sea "

CEans if any grammer mistake just try to correct me.
just felt to share with all my CEans. 😀

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The second line has a minor grammatical mistake, have to change easy to ease. But that wont make the poem rhyme anymore. So, some changes with words..

"Hey DC
    I thought you would be quite easy
    I did the best to keep a policy
    But you saddly ditched me in a dead sea "

I also felt the same way with my DC paper 😉
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    well, I'm yet to take my DC paper. i've got that subject only this sem. But as far now, I enjoy DC and I like it.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    My lecturer came 45 minutes late for our final DC exam. It was held on a Saturday morning. I guess he must have overslept at his house 😛

... I didnt complain. Gave me more time to do last minute revision 😉
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hey thanks ash for correction.

i saw the exam paper. i was just flipped through end and seriously thought to ask lecturer , this was not our paper 😀.

Finally was sleeping, my freind from other corner hit on his head and told write something.

lol, then i started to think and wrote it.

scorpion all the best for your DC exam and let us know your experience 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently stumbled upon the following project - https://www.uavindia.com/index.htm The team at Delhi College of Engineering created this UAV. I guess it would be interesting to work on similar ideas....
Hi Guys, I just came across a site that has virtually all episodes of family guy. They can be viewed in full quality streaming and downloaded also...😀 FamilyGuyNow.com      You are...
This is specifically aimed at CEans who are students. I was thinking it would be really great if you could discuss your university question papers, tough problems through CE. It...
I have Indica(2002 model) front chassis which bears Engine has damage. I need to change.anybody support me technically to reinforce long losting life?
Here's a project idea our final year CS/IT engineers can work on. I'm not sure if such a software exists. If it does, there is no harm in creating a...