Execute your C program code without <stdio.h> and <conio.h>

Anybody tried running C Program without the use of the header file declaration? If you are using Turbo C compiler, please let me know what is the output. Run any random program! Is there any chance of not using these header files and run the program error free? Want to learn!

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Koushal Patel
    Anybody tried running C Program without the use of the header file declaration? If you are using Turbo C compiler, please let me know what is the output. Run any random program! Is there any chance of not using these header files and run the program error free? Want to learn!
    Header-files are included to do the messy work for you, You can avoid header file declarations if u are going to do it by yourself.
    For example, if u want to use clrscr() for clearing the screen,but don't want to include , u can use system call directly using the function system("cls");
    inside your program. 😀
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    rahul69
    Header-files are included to do the messy work for you, You can avoid header file declarations if u are going to do it by yourself.
    For example, if u want to use clrscr() for clearing the screen,but don't want to include , u can use system call directly using the function system("cls");
    inside your program. 😀
    What are the other possible system calls that can make our life easier? I am asking for basic systems calls only.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    proffy
    What are the other possible system calls that can make our life easier? I am asking for basic systems calls only.
    By system call he means, the command prompt commands as far as I understand the post. To execute those commands you anyway need to require or include stdlib.h header as system() is defined in that header
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Vishal0203
    By system call he means, the command prompt commands as far as I understand the post. To execute those commands you anyway need to require or include stdlib.h header as system() is defined in that header
    You are correct. But it was just an abstract example to emphasize on the concept rather than the actual underlying process of conversion, explaining which would have added to the confusion (with the details of macro implementations etc.)

proffy
    You can call any command which can be used in our command prompt, eg:
    echo, ping etc.
  • Rahulkumar200
    Rahulkumar200
    YOU CAN RUN PROGRAMS WITHOU USING .
    LIKE THIS:-
    [HASHTAG]#INCLUDE[/HASHTAG]
    INT MAIN()
    {
    PRINTF("LIKE THIS");
    }

and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With an aim of "doing good karma and helping everyone around", Lalit Bhagia founded MyRefers. Been in business for almost a year now, MyRefers is growing exponentially. They are one...
Project Abstract / Summary : The project is designed to use a TV remote as a cordless mouse for the computer.a conventional pc/laptop uses a mouse to operate and control...
If you are a space and cosmos enthusiast, you must've been keenly following the projects of NASA, ISRO and other space research organizations. And now if you are on a...
Project Abstract / Summary : Quadcopter is a type of UAV(Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) which is used in many applications in real life. It uses four rotors in opposite directions(two in...
India's biggest instant messaging rivals include the likes of WhatsApp, Viber and Hike. While Viber has been offering voice calling feature for quite some time, it was recently in news...